#15 The Visit.

A/N
So I was reading books when I came across a book 'Destiny of Death' by Kat-Nova. If you're a sucker for good werewolf books like me, I'll suggest, you go and check her book too! I love her writing style. And I believe a talent like her shouldn't be left undiscovered.
That's all.
Enjoy your read. :)
__________________________________

When I open my eyes I find myself in a different room.

The bed is softer and the room is huge. When I say huge, I mean it. It's really huge.
I throw the covers and sit on the bed.

The room has big ceiling to floor length glass windows just like the windows back in my little room, partially covered by the silky curtains and allowing the soft rays of sun to fill in the room.

The room is painted in luxory cream colour and the king size bed is placed against a wall in the centre of the room. I scramble out of bed and stand on my stature. The room has a huge mahogany desk placed against the glass wall and there are lot of papers scattered on the table.
My sight runs around the room and settles on doors. The room has three doors, which I suppose is washroom, closet and the  door to take me out of the room. I just have to choose the right one.

But what catches my attention is a picture. Exactly above the bed's headboard on the wall is a picture. A family photo to be precise.

The man is sitting on a red velevet chair and a women barely in her thirties, sitting beside the man and carrying an infant in her hands.
A little boy of no more than four is standing in between them. Though the women and the boy are smiling, but the man is in grumpy mood or maybe in a serious mood? He has a look which I couldn't decipher. Something about him is scary.

"They are my parents." A voice says from behind me and startled I whirl around to find Elias standing against the doorframe.

"Oh." And that's my original reply.
"The infant in my mother's hand is Arena and that boy is me." He tells walking towards me but stays few steps back and looks up at the picture.

"I'm sorry for your loss." I whisper and he turn towards me and smiles.

"That's okay, and I am over it now. I just.. Miss mom sometimes." He answers as he looks up at the picture of his mother and I too follow his gaze and look at his mother.

She has same eyes as my mate but her hair colour is different, black, in comparison to dark brown hair colour of my mate.

"Where am I? I have never been here.." I trail off as I find hi smiling towards me.

"You wanted to see my house. This is my house. And well, to be more specific, this is my room." He states as he sits on the bed and pats the place beside him for me sit there.

Without hesitation I sit beside him.

"What happened?" I ask as I twiddle my thumbs, that's something I do when I am nervous.

"You fainted." He explains as he turns a bit so that we are face to face.

"Mmhmm" I nod as I remember that.