Before You Start

This book is set in an imaginary place and the name of the places mentioned in this are imaginary too.

This book contains,

Werewolves:- They are supernatural creatures who believes in Moon goddess. They bow down to Moon and are said that they gain their abilities through Moon Goddess and are stronger at night in presence of moon as compared to Day.

They usually follow monarchial hierarchy as they are divided on the basis of power, but the present day werewolves system is adopted after the huamn's government system.

They have meetings with other pack, they supports trade and healthy bonding with everyone.

Alpha: Pack is the term given for a group of wolves and Alpha's are the head of a pack. They have the legal rights over the pack and are the strongest wolf in their pack.

Beta: They are the second in command and usually handles the pack in absence of their Alpha. If an Alpha isn't  efficient or don't have heir then the pack's Beta is choosed as the new Alpha and his successors gets the Alpha position in future.

Gamma: They are third in command and have the job of looking after the pack personally. Guarding the pack and taking care that everyone is doing their job and everything is running smoothly.

Luna: She is the alpha female and the mate of the Alpha of a pack. She keeps harmony in the pack and take care of pack's necessities. All the females of a pack are under a Luna's direct command, she is equivalent to Alpha and hence not answerable to the Alpha. But usually Alpha Males like to have a hold over their Luna's, violating their power.

Hunters: They are the humans who are aware of werewolves and trained to kill them. They are taught about the weaknesses of the werewolves and the only mission of their life is to keep a balance in between Human and Werewolf world.

Humans: They are homo sapiens sapiens.  Simply.

Elementals: They are special werewolf with abilities to bend elements; either fire, water, air or earth. There have been no wolf who posses the ability to bend more than one element.

Witches: They practice witchcraft. They indulge themselves in the practice of, and belief in, magical skills and abilities that are able to be exercised by individuals.

Disclaimer:

The True Alpha is a work of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this eBook may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.

I have copyrighted this book and if you can't think a story of your own and decide to copy mine, just remember,

I’m a writer, not a fighter. 
But I can Sue you.

***
Author's Note:

I HATE CLICHE STORIES.

You ask me why?

Because most of the cliche books have different titles, different authors, but the same content.

This makes the story predictable and doesn't spark any interest. The books, where you read three chapters and you already know what will happen in the end but you read it either way.

Here, I wished to change this. Because a book is good when it is totally unpredictable.

"The True Alpha" is my first book. I don't claim that my book is completely non-cliche because a part of it does come under the category of being 'cliche'.

But the overall plot of the story is something that I have tried to make it fresh and mysterious. Yes, this book is mysterious,  if you're looking for a romance; this book is not for you.
There is semi romance and slight mature content but that's all.

If you can get past the starting chapters,  you can see what I am talking about.

Now, English is not my first language. So errors are bound to occur. And I'll edit the book after I'm done with all the chapters, so there maybe typos. I totally welcome people who want to correct my errors.

Constructive criticism is appreciated and I give you full liberty to criticise my work so that I can improve it and make it better.

And finally I want to mention two important people,

Graphics Credit: Kat-Nova

Editing Credits: Myth-Mimi

I owe these two awesome people a lot! Thankyou both of you.♡

And for my readers,
Thanks for reading the book and giving it a chance. It means a lot to me.

Love, Cera. ♡