41

Jack

Tonight was the night.
Don't worry I am not going to propose...yet.

Tonight I am going to ask the love of my life to travel with me to the city of love, Paris.

The city where she dreamed of coming to since she was eleven. And finally I thought it was time to spoil my girl a little and fly her to Paris.

I had everything figured out. From our date tonight to our last night in Paris. It would be so perfect.

I have to admit, I didn't do this alone. I asked Anastasia, Senna, Violet , Jack, Finn & Sammy to help me a bit. After all, Senna and Violet knew her the longest.

They'd know what she adored the most.
So I got her that.

I was about to pick my girl up from her friends house in my black tux but I was so fucking nervous. How'd she react?

I shoved all my nervousness aside and drove to her friends house, since she doesn't fully completely live here in LA...yet.

It was about a 10 minute drive and when I arrived it felt like Satan was shoving all my nervousness in my face again. Fucking satan. Go fuck someone else up. This is my night and I'm not going to screw this up.

I don't want to loose this girl. This wonderful fucking amazing girl which I had the pleasure of dating for 5 months already.

5 months with this girl couldn't get any better. It was amazing. It is going to be more amazing after this night. I just can't wait to spend the rest of my life together with Riley Greenwood.

But it's only 5 months. Too early to propose, to early for kids. Since we haven't made love yet I wasn't going to wait for the 'perfect moment'.

I was going to take the moment and make it perfect. Because everything would turn out fine if she is by my side

I want her to be ready. So I wasn't going to rush things. I wanted her to be sure to make love to me.

I rang the bell and heard her heals coming down from the stairs.

She is going to look amazing, okay. I have already seen the dress on Instagram, but Riley on Instagram, was nothing compared to seeing her face to face.

She opened the door and my smile immediately widened when I saw her beautiful glowing sparkly eyes.

Those eyes ;
The eyes..
Her eyes are the most perfect feature on her face.
Those breathtaking gorgeous brown/ greenish eyes were the depth of me.
I could stare in those eyes forever and not get bored.

Her eyes would become a other shape when she smiled, when she frowned, was sad and cried.
The smiling one was my favorite.

And then her smile ;
Her smile could make a fucking pig fall in love with her ( that's so fucking easy btw )
Her perfect white straight teeth smiled to me.

And then I realized that I was probably staring for 5 minutes straight at her because she started laughing.

"H-hey." I stuttered.
Why? I don't know. Speaking in front her suddenly felt impossible.