67

Dm's between Madison Beer & Riley Greenwood.

Madison :
Hi. I swear I am not telling you this just to fuck you up but Jack has been calling me to come over. Also he randomly came over to my house & kissed me. Telling me that he was a wreck and he couldn't take it anymore and needed distraction. I don't want him to lie to you like I did to him. He is a good person but he is weak now. I hope you're not mad at me. I am just telling you the truth..

Riley :
Are you sure ?

Riley :
Madison, I don't hate you at all. I don't want to fight with you but you constantly kept telling me to 'stay away' and stuff like that so I guess that is why I feel so weird now. You're randomly dm-ing me with this information and I have honestly no idea who to believe..

Madison :
Riley, I get that. I knew I was a fucking bitch to you and I get that you didn't like me doing that to you. I am sorry okay? I was also a wreck after Jack caught me cheating & didn't want him with anyone else because I thought that I was the very best for him. Turns out differently. I let Jack go, because I hurt him. But now he's contacting me and I deeply love him & wanted to help him. I don't know what to do if he comes again.

Madison :
Just text him okay? Tell him you miss him. Hopefully he'll stay away.

Riley :
I will..

Riley :
Thank you I guess for telling me this.

Madison :
Yeah, me telling you this doesn't mean we are friends now. I still don't like you. I only thought you deserve to know the truth.

Madison :
Bye.

Riley :
Alright. Bye.