158

riley's point of view :

"Riley? " I heard Dylan open my front door.

"WHATS UP PICKLE" I screamed so he know I was home.

"NOTHING MUCH HOMIE HOW YA DOING" I heard him scream when he came closer to the living room.

When I saw him I immediately smiled and opened my arms. We weren't dating, but we both knew that we liked each other.

He gave me a hug and kissed my forehead.

"I'm good, how are you ? " I asked.

He looked so handsome and cute, he was wearing his grey pants with a blue flannel and a white shirt underneath.

"Great." He chuckled.

"I'm about to go live tho, you're in it?

"There will be tons of questions about my break up with Jack." I added.

"I'll come in if I feel like it. Go for it " He walked to my fridge and came back with ice cream.

"Leave me some. " I said

"Can't promise you that, I'll try." He grabbed his spoon and started eating the ice. I bought it yesterday, chocolate. His favorite. 

I clicked on the app instagram and went to camera, then opened live-stream and I was live.

I saw a lot of fans coming through, hitting the like button and commenting cute and funny stuff. I love my fans dearly.

"Hey guys, ask me some questions." I said and saw some people commenting.

Username : How were you feeling 1 month ago and how are you feeling right now. What's the difference? "

"Uhm, 1 month ago was not so very nice. The break up was still fresh. Me and Johnson were home from Amsterdam and things went bad. Right now, I'm happy, enjoying life. Actually hoping to go on vacation soon. " I smiled at the camera

"With me ? " Dylan mumbled but I could still hear it.

I quickly nodded so the fans didn't have to know but they're smarter than that.

Username: was that dylan qcnfeoalqpep aaahh omg

I chuckled but didn't answer. They already knew.

SammyWilk : honey

"Sam, baby. I miss you" I chuckled as I read his comment

SammyWilk : Miss you too babygirl, meeting soon

Username : Can you explain the break up between you and Jack Gilinsky, like how it went and why you decided it was over. Or if he broke up with you, what was his reason. I was a true Jiley shipper. Btw Love u

"I love you too, and as you all might have known, I was in Amsterdam the other week with Jack Johnson, he is my bestfriend. Uhm we were there for about 2 weeks to visit my family bla bla bla, all of the sudden Johnson tells me he thinks G is cheating on me and how that exposing account posted something about G and a girl.

"So I checked it out and it was right, he was indeed with another girl. There were multiple theories how it actually was a fan but I knew this girl and so did J.

"I went to Amsterdam to make up my mind, me and G were having a lot of arguments lately and weren't really on good terms. We decided to take a small break, just needing space but we didn't call it quits. But apparently G decided to have some fun with another girl and they kissed and maybe some more. "

As I spoke I saw Dylan looking at me and smiling. I frowned and he just kept staring.

"Uhm where was I, oh yeah. So around that time Johnson and I came back. I let Jack explain what he did and I basically said, you know, we're having a tough time right now. I will always love you and always have your back but I think it's better if we take a little more space but not like breaking up right. So me and Jack were just hanging with each other again, it seemed like we were going on the right path again but the next day he cheated on me with the same girl of the picture. He told me because he was so mad on himself and how he was stupid. But i couldn't forgive him. I gave him that second chance when he did it with Madison, but right now it was over. "

Username : Oh my god. I'm so sorry.

Username : what a dick

NateMaloley : Stupid stupid jack. How could he leave such a princess. 

I giggled when I saw Nate's comment. He is literally the sweetest. 

"But please, let's talk about something else. Like uhm -

"ME" Dylan jumped on me infront of the camera.

"Oh my god Dylan. I think you broke my hip." I laughed.

"No, no no no, that can't be true. I'm 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bones. " He winked, and kissed my cheek.

Username : I JUST FAINTED WAHTT

Username : CLEOALXFOWOWODKFNE NOO WAY

Sennababyyy : DYLAN I NEED TO MEET YOU, RILEY IS MY BESTFRIEND

"Sure let's meet Sen " He smiled, revealing his adorable dimple. 

"But guys, I hoped you enjoyed the live-stream. Me and Pickle are, what are we gonna do? " I wondered.

"Let's watch the death cure. " He wiggled his eyebrows and waved goodbye.

"Bye guys, i love you ! By the way. All the Jiley fans, I won't stop loving you. I loved Jack, but we went different ways. I'll always love him. But this is the right decision. " I did a blow kiss to the camera and went offline.

"That Jack boy is so stupid. " Dylan said and kissed my lips.