177

"Morning love. " Jack kisses my shoulder as I wake up.

Yes I stayed over at his place.

No we didn't do anything besides sleeping.

"Goodmorning. " I rolled over to him and smiled.

He looked so handsome with his messy bed hair and his puffy face.

"I haven't slept as good in 2 years. " He chuckled and streched his fit body.

Me neither.

I checked my phone and saw that I've missed 5 missed calls and 7 messages from Dylan.

dylan:
babe, i'm sorry. please come back.

dylan:
i shouldn't have flipped that bad. i'm really sorry.

dylan:
i love you

dylan:
where are you sleeping? do you want me to come get you?

dylan:
riley, i'm getting worried where are you?

dylan:
i called all of our friends and only jack didn't answer. i get why you went to him.

dylan:
it's fine okay? let's talk about this and try to fix things. i support every decision you're willing to make and say to me.

"Dylan has been texting and calling me. Should I talk to him about my feelings for you? I'm not gonna lie to him. " I asked Jack

He shrugged and said "You should, Dylan is a good guy and he deserves to know the truth. If you want to, I'll go with you alright? "

"Alright, i'll text him to meet somewhere."

me:
hey Dylan

me:
I'm okay, i indeed stayed over at Jack's house.

me:
And you were right. We do need to talk

me:
Let's meet up somewhere?

dylan:
Yes, let's do that. Toko? 11 ?

me:
See u then

"How late is it now? " I asked Jack

"It's 10, let's cuddle. " He pulled my body against his so I could rest my head on his chest.

All of the sudden he chuckled.

"What is it?"

"It's just- we always used to lay like this and it feels like nothing has changed." He kissed my head.

I smiled at the thought of that.

"I should get ready, I'm meeting Dylan at 11 at the Toko." I got out of bed and put on my pants and sweater.

Jack was smirking at me.

"What is it?" I chuckled and buckled my belt.

"Seeing you change never makes me tired, if it does one day, you can shoot me alright?" He bit his lip.

"Jack, stop." I blushed and put my hair in a bun on the top of my head.