115

unknown:
Riley please answer me dammit.

unknown:
I hope you haven't delete my number or anything. It's me your boyfriend ?

princess 💗
new phone who dis?

unknown:
don't play games with me riley. It's me Jack. Stop playing.

princess 💗
no. you should stop playing jack. who the fuck did you become ? I literally met your parents 2 weeks ago and you are hanging with Madison even tho i am in your fucking house ?

princess 💗
You didn't even grow the balls to tell me myself. I have to find out by a fucking expose account ? Do you think that this is a fucking game? That i am playing you? Who the fuck do you think you are.

lol bye 👋🏼
Baby, I can explain. All she wanted to do is meet up, grab some in n out. Just keeping up w each other you know?

princess 💗
YOU FUCKING KISSED HER IN THE CAR WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I'M DUMB JACK?

princess 💗
don't you dare call me baby.

lol bye👋🏼
she kissed me.. i didn't kissed her back.

princess💗
I don't care if you kissed her back or not. You went, behind my back. Meet up with her 'to grab some in n out'

princess💗
YOU GRABBED FUCKING IN N OUT WITHOUT ME?? I'm fucking done with your sorry ass.

lol bye 👋🏼
baby.. are u forreal? you can't be serious. We are meant to be together. I love you so fucking much, i swear I won't see her ever again , I won't see other people than you. You're my world. I can't loose you..

princess 💗
well you did. so thanks for breaking my heart. I honestly thought we were meant to be together. But you proved me wrong. Have a good life Jack

lol bye 👋🏼
babe please

seen 05:19 pm