139

jack's pov

Today was a chill day back in Nebreska.

But being with Riley doesn't hurt, i love spending time with her alone.

"Baby, what are you doing? " Riley yelled from the living room where she is. I'm in the kitchen making my queen some food.

"Nothing, you'll see. " I smirked, knowing that she will be upset.

"Jack, i want to know !"

"Jack, let me in. " Riley said. I locked myself in the kitchen. Yes, for some odd reasons my parents have locks on their kitchen doors. Strange.

"I'll be out in a sec princess. Relax. " I grabbed the tray of food I made for her and balanced it on one hand. Opening the door with the other and opening the door.

Riley stood in front of me with a frown, she was still so so beautiful.

I smiled at her, how can I be so lucky to have her?

"What do you got there ? " Riley formed her plump lips into a small playful smirk.

"Food for my girl. " I brought the tray of food to her and she smiled immediately.

"Ahw, thank you baby. " She kissed my lips and smiled when she pulled back.

"You're too cute. " she chuckled and grabbed the remote eating her chocolate covered strawberries, her favorite.

"Shall we watch a movie? " I said pulling her in my chest, she rested her head between my arms.

"Yeah sure, which one? " She gave me a chocolate covered strawberry.

"Uhm, there's this new one. A dogs purpose. I don't know what it is. Never saw it. " I scrolled through the home menu of popcorn time, where the newest movies were.

"Mm yeah. Sure. " She nodded and I gave her a kiss on her forehead.

---
Riley didn't finish the movie tearless, she cried three times, every time the dog died. And she yelled when Kj Apa came on the screen.

She wiped away her tears and snuggled on top of me.

"I love you so much. " She rested her head on my chest under my chin.

I smiled

"I'm so in love with you baby. " I pulled her head towards mine and locked our lips together.

Such a good feeling.

Bzzz

Bzzz, bzzz

"Fuck, that's my phone. I'm sorry babe. " I grabbed my phone from the coffee table and saw the messages.

from : jack j 🤙🏼
dude.. i need to tell you something.

I responded with :

from me :
What is it?

from : jack j 🤙🏼
I think i'm in love

from me :
That's not bad ? Who is she?

from : jack j 🤙🏼
Her name is Claudia, on instagram her name is : claudiatihan. She is really pretty. We've been talking for almost half a year now.

from me :
I know her ! I think Riley also knows her. She's pretty.

from me :
have you hung out with her ?

from : jack j 🤙🏼
yeah, a couple times. but i gotta go now. iloveyou man

from me :
good luck bro, love ya

"J, he's in love. " I smirked.

----

A u t h o r s   N o t e

hey loves,

i want to thank you all for 100k reads :)
more instagram chapters soon. do you like the book?

do you have any ideas, or character suggestions? let me know !

love,  me