74

Text's between Jack Gilinsky & Riley Greenwood !

bubba G 🥀
hey, i hope you believe me.

Riley the cutest 💗

Riley the cutest 💗Yeah

Riley the cutest 💗
Yeah.. I want you to tell me everything that happend from the first second I left..

bubba G 🥀
i will babygirl, the dm's are so fucked up. I never contacted Madison at all. You said that you & I apparently also dm'ed ? Can U send me that one too? ☺️

Riley the cutest 💗
that's okay. I will. I just saw the names we have for each other  :) we never text only calls.

bubba G 🥀
same! I totally like calling you more than texting. Hearing your voice definitely calms me. 💗

bubba G 🥀
btw, I miss you loads.

Riley the cutest 💗
I miss you too.

Riley the cutest 💗
Screenshots are on their way.

bubba G 🥀
Okay

Riley the cutest 💗
wtf? madison deleted our dm's. All of them.

bubba G 🥀
seriously? that's low man. Do you remember how it went ?

Riley the cutest 💗
uhm, something like ; babe? What's going on ? And I explained what I've heard from Madison & I asked if it went further than a kiss and you said no we had sex, I told you it was over & you begged me ..

bubba G🥀
definitely not me. my instagram was acting strange so I logged out but couldn't log in. She hacked me. That son of a bitch. I would never cheat on you baby.

Riley the cutest 💗
i know... that's why I was so shocked by all this

Riley the cutest 💗
Can you say what you've done since the day I left?

bubba G 🥀
Yes, of course. The first day you were gone J and Sam came over to make me feel better, we drank a little and they spend the night. The day after they all had something to do so I was alone. Madison was spamming me so I blocked her number. I was alone that whole day and my emotions were so bad that I cried almost the whole day.. I felt so down. Missing my soulmate. I took a nice warm shower & decided to just go to sleep. I woke up pretty late that morning after. I drove to Nates. We jammed a little and J decided to join. Later on Sammy joined to and we had a boys night. The day after the girls kept me company ( senna, vi & stass. ) they missed you too very much. We just hung out & they left after.
They day after I decided to go to my parents again. Luckily my sisters were there and they asked all about you which made me broke down again lol I'm weak. They want to meet you very bad, my parents too. They think I've changed since I hung out with you. They think that I look very in love and saw that I was missing you... right now I'm still at my parents. Tomorrow it's my nieces bday so they whole fam is going. Obviously asking me if there is someone special in my life, me saying yes there is. Blablablablabla..

bubba G 🥀
Wow, sorry that's so long ahah.

Riley the cutest 💗
awwww, I want to meet your family so bad !

Riley the cutest 💗
Also, super lovely reading how your days have been.. almost feel like I was there.

Riley the cutest 💗
The crew will arrive tomorrow btw.. do you want to come ?

bubba G 🥀
OH MY GOD YES I WANT TO COME !! BTB GTG GOTTA PACK MY THINGSS XX LOVE YA BABE I'll TEXT YOU WHEN I ARRIVE ☺️☺️☺️☺️😘👅👅👅

Riley the cutest 💗
Alright baby.. i love you

bubba G🥀
Wait, we are a thing right ?

Riley the cutest 💗
Of course baby.