153

82 k likes  49 k commentsVinersYoutubers ;I'm really sorry, we're one day late with the update but we got some good photo's of the girl! Sources think it's @claudiatihan

VinersYoutubers ;
I'm really sorry, we're one day late with the update but we got some good photo's of the girl! Sources think it's @claudiatihan. What do you think? This was this morning after they left Urth Cafe. Apparently they never left each other sides since yesterday because the paparazzi saw both of them going in Jack's apartment and coming out. What does Riley think of this ? Is the OG couple really over ?

Username : i'm getting really tired of jack's behavior.

SammyWilk : Username same girl

Riley : me and jack were indeed taking a break. j and i went on a trip to my home town to forget about some stuff. me and jack are having some rough times and decided to take our time to think about this relationship. we have been arguing a lot and calling each other horrible names. verbal abuse is a thing and it is not acceptable, definitely not in a situation with your partner. jack and i are on talking terms, don't quite know what to do yet but are figuring things out. i know the girl, but didn't know that they spended the night together. i'm definitely not okay with that. hopefully me and jack will find a way through this mess and get back on good terms but right now it doesn't look good. please give us time and stop with the drama and the paparazzi.

Username1 : wow. okay damn. geez.

JackGilinsky : i love riley. i'll always do but we're not going good right now. mind your own business please. all love.

Stassiebaby : riley do you need to call anyone ?

Username2 : verbal abuse... so they calling each other bad words?

Riley : Stassiebaby i'll call you. someone did something and it's getting leaked i think.
---

texts between jack & riley

babe :
hey.

princess riles :
hi. someone recorded one of our arguments. you are calling me a slut. fuck i don't want this to get leaked. we're not even breaking up.

babe :
i should've never said those things to you. we were on such a bad path that time and i just couldn't hold my tongue. i'm so sorry for that again.

princess riles :
it's fine jack, you've apologized thousand of times and i called you some horrible stuff too. we need to stop this from leaking okay?

babe  :
i'll call my manager. and riley?

princess riles :
yes ?

babe :
i love you. i'll never stop loving my most realest love wherever this situation brings us okay?

princess riles :
i love u

babe :
xx

princess riles :
i still need time..

babe :
me too. we'll get through this. and if we don't, i love you and never stop loving you.

princess riles :
i've got to go. text me when you need me x

babe :
same counts for you. x