120

riley's point of view

I got out my car walked to Urth Cafe, Jack was already sitting there.

I honestly have no idea what I'm doing here.

Why should I give him another chance ?

Should I go on a date with Dylan ?

Is Jack worth giving another chance?

All different thoughts went through my head as I sat down at our table.

"Hey Riley, how are you. " Jack leaned in and pecked my cheek.

"Fine. Thanks. " I mumbled and looked through the menu.

What shall I eat ?

Mmm, I'll go with strawberry cheesecake, never disappoints.

"What are you gonna get babe? " Jack said.

Haha, no.

"Riley." I looked him deadly in the eye.

He broke my heart, we were having such an amazing relationship and still he has the nerve to cheat on me with his crazy ex girlfriend.

"Riley, please. let's act normal to each other." He held my hands.

"How am I suppose to act normal when you broke everything in me? " I slapped his hands away and people were looking.

I don't give a fuck about stares right now.

"Riley, I'm so so so so sorry. My mind was going crazy, you're the only person who I love truly." I saw that his eyes where watering.

Goddamnit, why does he has to be so handsome.

"I loved you too Jack, loved. " I whispered back.

I still love him.

But I can't forgive him so easily.

"Y-you don't love me anymore ? " A tear rolled down his cheek when he whispered.

I do.

"I don't know Jack, you broke me. I can't forgive you so easily. "

At the time we were talking the waitress came up to us with our food & drinks

Jack looked devastated

He kinda deserves this

"Give me another chance Riley, I'll show you that you are the one for me, the only one. I'll marry you, I'll start a family with you. I only want to do that with you Riley. You are my world, my heart, my everything. " He brought my hands to his lips and kept kissing them.

I want to

But not right now.

"Jack, you have to give me some time ! "

"I have to think about this, you cheated only 5 days ago. " I said, disgusted at thinking back at that.

"I know, I'll give you time. I'll wait for you. I won't see other girls then my friends. I swear. Can we keep hanging out before you say the answer ? " Jack said.

That's the least I can do.

Jack is still my best-friend

We had the time of our lives together, we will always keep intact.

"Of course Jack, I miss you, I just need time to think about our relationship. " I smiled at him.

We were finally working things out. Probably not the way Jack wanted it to go when I first walked over here.

But it's progression.

"Thank god. I can't miss you, girlfriend or not, you'll always be my best friend. " He smiled.

• • •

Hello :)

Another update for you all :)

I am writing another book !!
It's called unknown.
( an unknown number texts grace )

I already have 21 chapters, I don't know if I should publish it already tho..

Let me know what you think!
Would you be interested in reading it ?

love, giselle