179

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off

I looked to my left and saw my boyfriend jack laying next to me.

We're officially dating for 3 months now. Things were going great, we've never been more in love with each other than now.

I wanted to wake him up, I needed his company, I was way to bored.

I wanted to wake him up in a funny way, i connected my iPhone bluetooth to all the boxes in the house and played his own song 'Closure' with the volume at its highest.

He jumped out of bed and screamed, "HOLY FUCK WHAT HAPPENING IS"

I almost peed myself and couldn't stop laughing, he was so scared that he couldn't even say a proper sentence.

"Oh my god Riley, I hate you so much." He shook his head with his shaky hands.

"I-i can't breath. Ho-holy shit." I laughed and needed some air for real.

He started chuckling, "Why, Riley, that's all I ask."

"I just wanted to wake you up ahahahahaah." I grabbed my phone, still laughing, and recorded it on snap.

"Ohhh my god guys, I just scared the crap out of Jack, he screamed what happening is and I think I peed myself" I filmed his gorgeous sleepy face. I stopped filming and added it to my story.

Out of the sudden, Jack almost laid on top of me and kissed my lips.

"You bad, bad girl. You're lucky I love you." He let go and literally let himself fall on top of my body, crushing my to death.

"Fuck Jack, I can't breath. Get off me." I tried to push him off me but he was pressing all his weight on me

"Not until you do something for me baby." He smirked

I smirked back at him, kind of knowing what he meant.

I'll explain, he always says that when he's in the mood...

"Oh, and what is that?"

"Oh baby, you know what I mean." He started leaving soft kisses on my collarbone.

"I really don't know, explain." I smirked.

He licked his dry lips and flipped me over, slapping my butt.

"Jack!" I gasped and slapped his arm

He chuckled, "What baby, i'm just craving you a little bit." He kissed my lips.

"I know baby, but Stass and Senna are coming over in" I checked the time, "10 minutes."

"Hhmm, i can make it quick." He stuck out his tongue.

"Jack." I said.

"Babe! What, we only have 8 minutes now." He chuckled.

I got out of bed and glared at him, how much I wanted to do it, but I really couldn't.

"I can tell you want it too love." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Tonight. I'll be all yours Jack. I have to get ready now." I bend over to give him a kiss on his forehead and turned around to the bathroom.

"Gosh." I heard Jack whisper.

"What?" I turned around

"I just, still can't believe we're back together. And everyone still doesn't know. Plus, your ass is turning me on so put on some pants." He laughed.

I giggled.

"I'm actually planning on telling Senna and Stass today. They deserve to know, they're my bestfriends." I said while putting on some clothes.