181

"Dear Riley ( aka Poobear )

I wish you the happiest birthday ever, I don't even know how to start, but you changed my life, in the most positive way. Ever since we met on March 4th all those years back, you have been on my mind non-stop.

I don't even remember falling in love with you. I just remember holding your hand, realizing how much it was going to hurt when I had to let it go. Your happiness makes me so incredibly happy and I honestly hope you'd never stop smiling.

What I love about you the most is your self strength. It takes a strong person to do their own thing and not wait for anybody else to validate their existence. That's you baby. All those time when things were rough for us you stuck with yourself and you never doubted yourself.

In total, we have been together for 6,5 years ( Not including our lil breakups ). And I am so so so so so happy with you. I want to grow old with you, marry, have kids, be grandparents and live an amazing life with a huge big family.

26 looks good on you gorgeous. Words can't express my feelings for you. I love you.

P.s I HATE that I'm not around right now, but your present and me.. are on their way.

Love,
Jack."

"Jack, I'm going to cry." I said to him, on facetime.

He chuckled, "Babyyyyyyy, you have no idea how much I miss you. Tonight J and I land at LAX and we'll have dinner and cuddle and I'll give you your present hehehe. It'll be worth the wait okay? Don't cry." He kissed the camera.

"Okay Jack, I love you. Can't wait to see you. I'm going on a brunch with Senna, Finn, and Liv later this morning so I'm going to get ready." I said.

"Aaaah baby Liv. I can't wait to meet that little munchkin."

"But okay, talk to you later. Have a nice day, love youuu." He said and we hung up.

I hopped in the shower, did everything that I needed to do and was out in 10 minutes.

My outfit for today was a nice pastel pink flared pants with a black turtle neck and a hat. Nothing to crazy. I'm not really a fan of celebrating my birthday in the first place.

I applied a little makeup on my face, I went for a natural look.

About 30 minutes later I almost arrived at the place I was meeting my friends.

"RILEY! Right here !" I turned around and saw Finn and Senna coming up with a stroller.

I basically ran up their because I was so excited to see little Liv again. Here name is Oliva but Liv for short.

"Hiii baby, oh my gosh, isn't she adorable." I said in my most baby voice ever, but this baby was the cutest baby I've ever seen.

"Hey honey how are you?" Senna hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Rileeess." Finn hugged me.

"Hi guys. I'm okay. What about you? Hows are the parents doing?" We were talking and sat down at a little cafe.

"We're fine. It's exhausting though but I'm loving every second of it. I'm already so attached to her." Senna said stroking her baby's light brown hairs.

"I'm so happy for you two." I smiled and kissed Liv's forehead.

"Thankyou, anyways, happy birthday! I know you don't like celebrating so that's why I didn't celebrate you when I just saw you but I can tell that somethings up. What's wrong?" Senna said with a confused face.