98

riley's point of view

I have been laying here for almost 5 months. With hearing everything everyone said but I respond.

I heard Jack crying every night which wanted me to wake up but I just couldn't..

I fucking heard my bestfriends all worry about me when I couldn't say that I actually heard them.

It was so fucking hard, but I am so glad that my body is giving me a other chance. I know my injuries are bad, really bad. The shark apparently almost bite my whole arm off. It was a matter of a second and maybe that was the thing I was handling with right now.

Luckily I got into surgery, that's what my nurse kept telling me. And survived it. I was so grateful that I was able to see the love of my life again. It felt like god was giving me a second chance. Which I am not going to fuck up.

I finally heard my own breathing again and slowly opened my eyes. The room was so bright but empty. No one was there to be found. I was alone. Am I dreaming or is this real?

I carefully tried to move my fingers, which meant I wasn't dreaming. Oh dear god. I felt the salt tears coming down my cheek from the happiness I felt right now. 5 months, locked in your own body, couldn't move. Just hearing voices from your loved ones, with out being able to respond.

I carefully moved my not injured arm to my injured arm. Feeling it but it was still numb. My fingers drew around the scar the shark made. It was a big scar. But I was happy. I couldn't care. I was happy that I was still alive.

I moved my head to the nightstand and saw a press if in need button. With all my strength I still had I pushed the button and heard doctors yell from the hall.

"Huh? Room number 119 A is pressing if in need button. She is in coma right ? " A nurse said.

"Room number 119 A oh my god ! She woke up" I heard another voice coming closer and closer.

The door opened and 3 doctors came in.

"Hello Riley, do you know where you are & what happened? " A older man asked me.

Well, I am not in my bedroom.

"In a hospital room? " I muttered and wiped my eyes.

Where are my friends & my parents?

"Where is everyone ? " I yawned.

"I will call them okay ? " She rubbed my shoulder and got up.

jack's point of view

A nurse run over to all of us ; Stas, J, Sam, Finn, Sen, Hailee and me.

"Relatives of Riley Greenwood ? " She called out to the waiting room.

We basically all stood up at the same time and walked after her.

"Follow me please, Riley woke up. "