Prologue (Part One): Introduction

Prologue

Beck Oliver

It's my first day at school and my life was so pretty normal.

I had a perfect life, a beautiful girlfriend, a career, popularity, handsome and attractive but it all changes when I met her.

A girl who could really autorize and control the school, scare people, dress differently, and most of all, all the boys are afraid of her. She always screams at people whenever there on her way like she own the school.

All of the students are getting mad at her especially my girlfriend, Tori Vega, she always complain her to the principal but never been drop out.

So nobody dare to be friends with her except for that one girl name Cat Valentine, a sweet and lovely girl which people are curious about her because she is not afraid of her.

All my life, I never thought I've fallen fall her because of a stupid bet. I know it's a bad idea but I have no choice then and then after that, I actually like it.

I never plan to fall for her, Its just that we had a connection whenever she's around. Even though were opposite, I still find her perfect. I still find her beautiful. I find her attractive in her different way.

She's my beautiful mistake.

I don't care what the others says.

I love her. No matter how difficult she is.

What could possibly go wrong with loving a psychopath?

**********†**************†**********

Jade West

I thought I could never love somebody.

I thought nobody could love me.

I thought nobody will understand me.

I never thought that one guy could ever change me.

Only that one friend could never make feel like a somebody. She could never ever understand a girl like me. But I would always protect her and be there for her because she's my so called 'friend'.

People always says to me that I would never find love, even my dad. My whole life, nobody likes me for who I am. But now, I have the reason to love somebody because of that one particular guy because of a stupid bet.

I couldn't believe that he could fall for a girl like me. Well he's kinda a Mr. Popular Guy but who cares.

Who knew opposites attracts?