Chapter Seven: Same Mistake

Beck Oliver

This day is making me nuts already. This is even worse than Robbie's trip to his therapist. With me. By his side. Listening to his "problems". For an entire day.

How am I going to explain this to Tori if she doesn't want to talk to me.

Why on earth would Sikowitz do that to me? Pair me with a goth witch girl.

Is this some kind of mismatch? A joke? Maybe, but this isn't funny anymore. I want to quit.

But I have to talk to Sikowitz first.

As I made my way towards his class, a lot of the students are starting to stare at me. As I passed by, they're starting to whisper.

Thank god I saw Robbie coming this way.

"Robbie, thank goodness your here. What's wrong with everyone? Why are they looking at me like that?" I suspiciously ask because its becoming uncomfortable.

"Haven't you heard? The rumors about you?" he sight.

"What rumors?"

"About...You know....You and Jade recently.... How can I put this delightfully?"

"What? I did what?" I sight.

"Well Hmmm... Actually that you are cheating on Tori over Jade and that's why Jade got the leading role instead of Tori." Rex blurted out.

"Rex!" Robbie said.

"Where on earth would they get that obnoxious idea from?" I hysterically said.

Seriously? Why would they think of that? I know this is a mistake and if this go on, I will surely gladly quit by now.

"Beck? Beck where are you going?" Robbie ask. I didn't know that I'm already walking to Sikowitz class.

"Ah, Beck, What brings you here? Nice weather were having, right?" Sikowitz remark as I was entering his class room. I barely just almost broke a door.

Barely.

"This has to stop, Sikowitz please I can't do this anymore." I sight.

"This what to stop."

"The play. Look, I thought me and Tori are supposed to pair up... She was dissapointed when she find out that it wasn't her that you pick to be my partner."

"That's it? Well, I do have my reasons, Beck."

"But what is the reason-"

Then all of a sudden, Jade entered with Cat to the room. With the same expression as I'm.

"Okay that's it, I can't do this anymore. People out there is making gossip like crazy out there." Jade said.

"And it's all over the school already." Cat added.

Then both of them are looking at me

"What is he doing here?" Jade ask annoyingly.

 "Since you two are here, let's get practicing then." he just ignored us completely.

I sight. I believe that he has no intention of listen to us. I know his kinda sorta insane, but this is insane and its driving me nuts.

"Oh don't give me that look you two. Here's the script." he handed us both of the script.

"Read it and memorize it."

"Cat, I need to talk to you." Sikowitz said.

"Umm...okay. Am I in trouble?" she asked.