Chapter Two: Nice To Meet Ya!

• Dedicated to All Elavan and Victorious Fans

Jade West

"Wake up Jade, Time for school." said my dad as he walk past to my bedroom.

"You're gonna be late and For God's sake, Jadelyn clean your room, It's a mess." he whined.

"Okay, okay I'm up and stop waking me up. I'm not a five year old. I can wake up whenever I want." I protest.

"Just go to school." he command. "Get a life!" I scream back as he just ignores me the whole morning as he went to work.

That was my good for nothing Dad. Thanks Dad. He always wanted to me to obey him but I like to do what the heck what I want. That's why I never see him smile or laugh cause I always get myself in trouble or He is always called by the principal. It's not my fault that some people are so annoying that I have to do something about that.

I mean its fun to tease them.

I can't believe I'm stuck with him this whole week.

My parents are divorce by the way.

This is so boring I really not in the mood for school.

As I was ready for school, wearing my Vintage outfit, I receive a message from my friend Cat.

Can you pick me up in my house? Please!!!!! '

What a baby but she is my friend.

My only friend.

Even when I tried to scream at her, terrorize her, scare her just to leave me alone, she don't want to.

And because of that I just let her follow me and basically she's the only person who can sorta understand me.

As I go to fetch her, I was thinking something of what to do this semester. As I was near to her house, I could already see her waving at me.

"Thank you for pick me up, I really thought your not coming." said Cat as she gets into my car. "Hey, Are you gonna do something you know, crazy today?"

"Why? Because it's the first day of school and I might do something violently?" I said to her as we stop by to a donut store to get me some coffee."

Actually last year on a first day of school, I humiliated someone by dumping her a bucket of red paint on the head near the front door of the school.

Hint: She's a snobby cheerleader.

It almost got me expelled from school because her parents complain and because of my dad I just got expelled for two weeks by doing community work. But it lasted for 2 days only because I have a certain someone to help me reduce the days.

"Maybe but are you sure?" she said uncomfortably.

"Nah, I feel unmotivated today and my dad already warn me." I said.

"Good!" she said happily.

"Hey did you hear the news about Sikowitz new play?" She ask again.

"No,Why?'' I ask.

"No reason." She replied and stay silently on the whole ride.

That was weird. And like that were at school with no hassle and giggles from her.

"Hey guys good morning!" said Robbie, Cat's other friend.

"Hey, Jade, your not doing something that's against the law today are you?" said Robbie as I was drinking my coffee.

"No she's not." said Cat.

"Well this is interesting. Well see you later Cat and Jade." He said as he ran away.

"What's his problem?" Cat said as we walk into the Hallway.