Chapter Five: playinwithme

Jade West

That was the worst day of my life. I mean for the first time people actually clap and like what I just did today . Usually people just freak out and run for their precious life to save themselves.

Why did I just agree with Sikowitz?

After I sorta kiss Beck in the cheek cause I like making fun of Tori's feelings, Cat said something like, "You shouldn't do that Jade, I know you had a bad day because of Beck but don't dump your anger on Tori."

"You really are annoying and wrong, but I really like to see them suffer if I can't even wanted to dispose them of my own, Torturing them humor me." I crowed.

"Please not them. They seem so innocent." Cat whined.

"So what Beck to did to me is innocent? That I should be grateful of what he did to me?" I replied.

"I didn't say that, I mean that don't do something crazy like you know killing them slowly." she said plainly.

"Wait, what? You mean shaming them slowly, right?" I corrected her.

"Yeah and that too." she said ominously.

After my class, I was just going to my locker and fetch Cat, Sikowitz called me. "Jade, Can I talk to you? "

"Is it important?" I asked sarcastically.

"I'm serious and It's important to me if I ask you this one question." He chimed.

"And that question is?"

"Follow me to the place where your destiny awaits you."

"Where?"

"Just go to my classroom." he said as he backed away slowly. I'll never understand how he's still a teacher.

Or how he got a license to be a teacher.

When I follow him. I texted Cat:

Can't make it, Having a small chat with Sikowitz.

"Is this gonna be long or what?" I said as I enter his classroom.

"Just one simple question." Then he ask, "Do you want to do something exciting?"

"And that is?"

"Will you audition my play?"

"No." I said firmly because I really don't have the movitation today.

And its just a waste of my time.

"Why not?" He whimper.

"Cause.... I..... ummmmm"

"Afraid?"

"No! It's just some stupid play that you wrote." I replied.

"And it's so stupid If I'm in it anyway. Why did you want me to audition anyway?" I snapped.

"It's just a waste If you use your talent over nothing. It reminds me of your mother when she were in High School on the same year her daughter is......" he chimed then stop.

"Then?" I interrupted.

"Then what?" he said.

"My Mother?"

"My what?" he crowed.

"Never mind, but I'm not auditioning to the play and you can't do anything about it." I grimaced.

"Oh really, Are you sure about that? " he grinned. What is he planning now?

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"With a talent like that Jade, It's a waste especially when I already see your potential." He explain.

"So what?" I argued back.

"Let's just cut to the chase. If you just audition and do it perfectly that I might pick you, I'll pass you to the whole year and your free whatever pleases you. What do you say?" he said proudly.

"Well now your telling me. Okay deal." This is so unexpected turn of event.

"Great, here's the script read it and practice it, I'll expect you later, Miss West." he explained then walk away towards the door leaving me with this stupid script.

***

"Is there something bothering you Jade?" Cat asked when were heading to our next class.

"I'm just devastated about what just happen today." I confess. "This is so not my day."

"Like what I always said, just let it go and find something that get your anger out." she suggested.

"That's a good idea Cat, if I can't even try to strangle Tori and Beck till their dead, I can make there life miserable until the end of the school year." I remarked.

"Jade, that is not what I even meant, I said something not somebody." she winned as we headed towards Sikowitz classroom.

"Besides, it's their fault anyway for messing me up." I countered. I feel so sick of it already.

"Come on let's hurry up, were gonna be late for the audition." she said as we both hurry up.

When we've arrived, I just saw Beck and Robbie talking, "Fat chance Beck, she will never forgive a person like that......."

"Are you guys talking about me?" I cut while seeing Robbie especially Beck nervous. Even Rex is shaking but I've been called by Sikowitz.

Boo.

"Jade, Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"What? you just ruin my fun?" I asked.

"Do you already know what to do?" he demand.

"Yeah, yeah I already know what to do." I said. This is so boring and I'm not even the dramatic type of a person.

"This is so exciting!" Cat said when she came back to me.

"This is so boring and it's killing me slowly." I whined.

"Come on, cheer up Jade, this is gonna be exciting for both for us." she cheered. This is causing me pain but not the good one.

"Okay Jade, let's hear it." Sikowitz said as he read the script. 'Alexandra, please don't leave me. I'll do anything...'

"You should have thought that years ago when I still love you. But now that I don't love you, You're crawling back to me? Now suffer the pain I suffer from you."

"But I was so naive for cheating you and I just realize that your the one for me."

"And I just realize that your not worth it anymore, Goodbye, Nick."

"And end scene, Not bad Jade, Excellent, I told you it was easy." Sikowitz said impressively.

That was easy and boring but seeing Tori face like she lost herself an award makes me happy and its totally worth it.

"Okay, Tomorrow morning, in my class, I'll announced the actors or actresses in my play. Okay that's a wrap everybody. Go home and don't forget tomorrow." he winked as he's getting to the door.

"I told you it was easy cheesy." Cat smile as we were heading towards my car.

"And unbearably fast but it really was worth it seeing Tori face." I smirked.

"So, where do you wanna go before we go home?" I ask.

"I thought you were in a hurry?" She replied.

"Yeah, cause I was getting bored by the moment so who cares what was Sikowitz was saying."

"Well, before we go home umh.... can we eat I'm hungry." Cat suggest.

"Fine, What you're hungry for?" I asked.

"I heard there's a new Sushi place we can eat."

"Okay fine, Let's go."