Chapter Four: I Really Don't Care

Beck Oliver

"Guess your thinking this is a bad idea for me to be here." Jade said then she sit down besides me and for the look of Tori, she hating what she's seeing.

"Can you please give us privacy? We kinda practicing here and we need a time alone with my girlfriend." I said to her but she didn't even listen to me.

"So, Tori, How's everything?" she smiled.

I never knew how attractive she is when she smiles.

Wait what?

"Jade, What do you want now? Why are you here acting so nice anyway?" Tori struggled.

"Don't worry, Princess, I'm not here for you." she said then she look at me.

"I'm here because of your boyfriend right here." she grinned at me and then finally Tori said "What are you talking about?"

"My my, he didn't tell you, What a shame." she say in a playful voice then Tori looked at me.

There something about Jade's eyes that I find it distracting that I don't understand at all.

"I can't believe you didn't tell your girlfriend everything just happen this morning, That's unusual of you." she giggled but thank god Cat came and here I am sitting here doing nothing.

"There you are Jade, I've been looking everywhere for you. Come on we have to practice the play later and We have to go to our next class." she said as she pulls Jade up.

"Okay I'm coming." Then she looks at me.

"See ya later, Love." then she kisses me in the cheeks.

That makes everyone look at us and the whispers starts spreading.

That makes Tori and Cat speechless. But for me, I feel just feel mortified, something that is so intense when she kiss my cheek. It's so much softer and sweeter than Tori. Like I don't understand....

"Guess he likes it better than you do." she smirked as she and Cat walk away.
When I look at Tori, her cheeks became red.

"How dare her! she did that to you in front of everyone while I was here sitting besides you!!!" she exploded.

"And I can't believe it that you enjoy that!" she quoted to me.

This is literal pain to me now.

"First of all, I did not enjoy that, okay and I'm just surprise that's all." I can't believe that she did that to me because of an accident.

Literally torturing me and ruining my relationship with Tori.

"Then what did happen this morning? and why she's here and acting weird saying its because of you?" she protest.

"Well after I dropped you to your classroom, I accidentally stumbled her and spill her coffee to her clothes, We had a fight and then Sikowitz stop us but a few hour later she screams at me inside the classroom even when I tried to apologize she didn't even listen to me and then Sikowitz stop us again but she said that it's not over yet, So that's what happen this morning." I said barely breathing.

"Really? That's good to hear but its just so unbelievable that she's auditioning too." she muttered.

Cat did mention about the play they were practicing. Why on earth did she wants to audition?

"Well I think you could do better than her and maybe you could be the leading lady." I assured. "And I, your leading man."

"Oh really, you are so sweet. You're forgiven." she said as we walk into our Class.