Chapter Three: I'm a Mess

• Dedicated to Victorious Fan

Beck Oliver

"Look, I apologize for the incident, I was just in a hurry in your class and I accidentally ran over her." I said as Sikowitz and I entered the classroom. I think I might be too early because nobody is here yet.

"Please, don't apologize to me, Apologize to her! You are the one who bumped into her." He replied.

"I already apologize to her but she won't even listen to me!" I protest.

"Oh, then try harder." he said.

"How exactly am I going to do that?"

"Well, she is kinda a 'gank' and she is terrifying but you could try to convince her to forgive you."

"Well I already try that. Anything else?" I asked.

"You could plead or persuade. Heck try sing a song for her, you will guarantee a forgiveness from her." He answered.

Why do I have to ask.

"That won't work." I don't want this anymore.

"So while your here, could you help me arrange the chairs before the class starts? I'm just going to check something." he said.

"But I'm .........."

"Great, bye." he said as he goes out.

Great talk with you.

As I was arranging the chairs, I can't stop thinking about what happen today. She is kinda scary and bossful but their is something about her that I feel about her, I don't know what it is yet.

Maybe fear?

I finish arranging the chairs so all I have to do now is wait. When I look at the clock, It's already 7:00 am and I have no idea it still early. Guess I have to wait.

As I wait I hear footsteps.

"Jade, just forgive him already, he didn't even meant to do that." a familiar voice said.

"He did this to me and you feel sorry for him? He is so going to pay for this!" said another familiar voice.

Oh no....

Should I hide?

As they enter the room. Me and Jade exchange look. I notice what she's wearing. She's wearing a dark pink, petal edges and long sleeve clothes. It's sorta kinda look great on her.

"You!!!" she glared at me with those taunting look. Here we go again.

Is it too late to give up on the apology?

"What are you looking at and what are you even doing here?! Get Out!!!!" she screams at me.

Oh why me?

"This is my class and I deserve to be here." I humbly replied.

"You do not just talk back at me and I despise you for what you did." She dictated.

"I already said I'm sorry, What do you even want just to accept it?" This time I actually pleaded.

"I don't accept apology and especially when it's not worth it!!!" She insisted.

"Do you want me to kneel or sing a sing for you for this thing to be over?" I don't know why I said those words. I see Cat just standing there mortified at the whole situation.

"What are you talking about? I don't care if you even dance or write a poem about how desperate of you to be forgiven, I will not stop taunting you!" She said as if this is not horrifying enough.