Prologue (Part Two): Unexpectedly Yours

Jade West

"And your leading lady is Jade West!"

My whole world stop after I hear those words. Those hateful words. I feel betrayal and humiliation at the same time anger and disrespect. I never felt so ....so...... speechless.

"WHAT???!!!" are the only words that came into my mouth. Oh no no no, this is not happening to me. Even Beck expression can't hide it.

"THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! ARE YOU EVEN KIDDING ME?!" I screamed at Sikowitz.

"I thought we talk about this. I don't want anything on this this play!"

"Yeah...well...what ever happen, happen. You just have to accept it then." he explained and ignore my question.

After that I stormed out. I'm not staying there getting embarrassed again!

Why everytime his around something bad is going to happen?

"JADE! WAIT UP! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!" then I saw Cat running towards me.

"Are you okay why do you walk away like that?" she asked sincerely.

She'll never understand me

"What was that?" she asked suspiciously.

"Nothing, I said It's unfair that he lied to me." I lied but honestly true enough. I really starting that this is not my year.

What am I going to do with my life?

Jade are you okay? You seem quite lately." Cat worried tone make me wonder why does she even care about me.

I yawned. "I'm fine. This is just a bad hair day for me."

"But your hair is perfectly fine." Cat shrugged.

I slapped my forehead. "Why do we even friends?"

"Because your the only one who can understand me and I understand you." she replied with a smile.

Only if you know...

After I drop Cat in her house I can't seem forget of what she said to me.

"Because your the only one who can understand me and I understand you."
What does she even mean? I never cared for her but she still there at my side despite the hard time she get from me, she just stays at my side...

With no complain.

Okay a lot of complains but she never walks out besides me.

Before I got home, I just remember I have to go to buy some clothes for my performance in Music Class.

As I reach the mall. I quickly got what I need a rope, a clown costume and make-up. and an oversize kiddie pool set.

You know what this is have to do with music but hey, I'm literally doing the impossible. Just let your imagination flow.

I was so excited for real.

When I was heading to buy some food, I saw Sikowitz, which happens to be shouting at somebody for some reason.

After that I try to chat with him.

l shouted, "Sikowitz! wait up!" then he faced me.

"Jade? l didn't expect you to be here?"

"Neither was I. What are you doing here at the mall?"

"Oh nothing much. Just strolling around the mall, nothing personal." then he looked at my stuff.

"What are those?"

"You know, for my performance for Music class." I said.

"I almost forgot to buy this-"

"What are you talking about? They cancel it yersterday."

"What?"

My expression went blank.

"Jade? Jade? Jade! You okay? Maybe I shouldn't said that." Sikowitz said.

" They- They..... what? cancel it ? by who?" I asked pointed-blank. I can see him shivering in fear.

"Now you're just scaring me-"

"JUST SAY IT!!" I screamed loudly that I didn't notice that people around as are glaring at me.

"Um..Tori did. She wanted to use the music room to do her little school project to her Acting Class and so there, she using your time to her project. and ------ Jade?"

She. She. She think that she can ruin my senior year by her little game.

Let see about that. "She is so dead to me!" I screamed at Sikowitz and seeing people frighten and run away like that makes me a wincy better. wincy

"Jade, please not another scene." he look at his wrist-watch.

"Look at the time. I must be going somewhere now. And I am not using this as a tool to escape if that is what you thinking." he said as he slowly run to the exit.

Of course you are, I sight.

I'm starting to think he is a curse or something. I usually the one who enjoys suffering but this is getting out of hand...

Maybe the sufferings is a new form of torture.

Maybe Tori and Beck are a new form of torture that I'm going to live it this year.

What Am I Saying?! lf they think they can make fun of me or ruining an opportunity they breaking the wrong person.