A race

There were people everywhere around the pool.
Some had a swimming phobia, some were there to admire their crushes, some to gossip and then there was us, with an evil plan in mind.

We dived into the water.
I was wearing a blue coloured swimming costume. It covered half of my legs.
Melly was in her usual sexy swimming attire.

Rowan was also there, so she went to him and kissed him.
I wondered 'How could they possible keep floating while kissing?'
Anyways it was none of my business.

I decided to leave Melly with her lover and do a few swimming laps.

I turned around and swam to one of the breath.

I saw  the group of cheer leaders, especially Shasha, who kept eyeing Derek, who was also at a distance away with his gang.

I went underwater, and started kicking. But soon I banged into someone.

"Watch out" heard as I wiped water off my face.

I opened my eyes and saw Micheal in front of me.

Wait! No, this couldn't be Micheal.

For the first time I was seeing him in the pool. And this was so weird.

I noticed that he had metal like blue eyes, which I was never able to see through his thick glasses.

He was in black swimming boxers.

I looked down and saw that he had abs. Oh my god, this guy was hiding so much.

Then I realized that I was actually scanning him when he was standing in front of me.

I smiled and said "Hey Micheal, working out today?"

"Yeah" He blushed.

"Got lenses?" I was asked.

"No. These are my natural eyes." he said blinking them once.

"They are beautiful." I complimented.

"Thank you." he blushed again.

"Hey would you like to race till the other end?" I asked. I  neended a company for time being.

I could see him thinking. Like there were conflicts going on in his mind.

"Relax, don't think much. I won't go underwater again and pull off your boxers." I laughed.

He laughed too. First time I saw him laugh.

"So what is the reward?" he asked.

"Winner gets a treat." I said.

"Cool keep your money ready." He smiled as we went to the starting line.

We started swimming and the bad news: I lost.

"Oops. Someone needs a lot of practice" he said.

I have practised for months and this guy, showed up and defeated me. What a shame. I hardly lost any challenges.

"And I guess it is me" I said in a low voice.

"It's fine. It was just a race. Besides there are many other things you can defeat me in" he smiled.

"Yeah, I will see you in the finals." I smiled and said.

"Same here." he smiled and got out of the water.

"Hey where are you going?" I asked.

"To start preparing" he said.

"What? Seriously? You are such a.... I don't know what" I shouted from the pool.

"Kidding. I will get a cold if I stay in water for a long time." he said and then we said bye to each.

He had a nice physique.

I returned to my laps. I wondered if I had banged into Derek instead of Micheal. What would have happen?

A smile spread across my face.

I searched for him and saw that their group was now swimming on the far end.