In process

Once we were out of the airport, we saw the beautiful city in front of us. 
I had been there only once, when I was 7.
Actually, after I turned 11, I didn't travel  much.

"So, where are we staying?" I asked.

"Well I have an answer to that question." said Micheal and called for a taxi.

We got into it and Mike said the name of the hotel and the driver turned on the ignition.

"I have planned that tomorrow morning, we will go to the doctor and get a time for the operation." he said.

"Okay,but what are we doing today?" I asked.

"Rest, of course. If you get operated anytime in the near future, you will have to be strong and healthy." he said.

"Yeah, but it won't bother if we hang out today." I said.

"No Becky. Once a no is a no forever." he said.

"Sure" I said and looked around, outside the car laid the beautiful streets.

When we reached the Hotel Bereford, Mike paid for the ride and we checked in.
It was a beautiful hotel, looked like staying there was a costly affair.

We took a room and went to it. It was a big one.
Only then Mike said "Make yourself feel better."

I nodded.

Till 6, both of us were showered and fresh.

Since Mike wasn't going to take me out for sight seeing, we decided to go for a movie.
After all the debate, we settled for Fast and furious 8.

"Where do we go?" I asked.

"We don't have to go anywhere, this hotel has a movie lounge. If we are lucky, we will have the entire theatre for ourselves." he smiled.

"Yes... then lets go ASAP." I said getting excited.

We wore better clothes and then went to the lounge.
We were hell lucky as there wasn't any other audience.

We took the center most seats and waited for the movie to start.

"Thank you so...much Mike" I said looking at him and placed my hand on his.
He looked back at me, smiled and said "Now don't you make me feel small again."

I smiled as the lights turned off.
We didn't get pop-corns or cold drinks, as Micheal thought that those would not be healthy for me.
So I thought that I was going to be hungry for the next 2 and a half hours.
But there was a surprise waiting for me.

At 7:30, when there was an interval, a few staff members came in and started bring things in and changed the furniture.

"What are they doing? Can't they wait for a bit longer?" I whispered to Mike.
I was impatient because the movie did leave me in suspense.

"Hang on" said Micheal.

Only after a few minutes, I was able to make out that they had created space in the center of the hall and placed a small table with two chairs besides each other. 
Then, they started bringing dishes and made us to sit on the table before the lights turned off again.
Yay! we were going to have a movie dinner. I had never had a movie dinner before.

"You planned all this?"I asked Mike.

"Not exactly but yes this was my idea." he smiled.

"Oh Mike! I  lo....like you, so much" I said.
Shit! was I going to say 'I love you'.
Wait. Did I actually love him? 
No....Becky, you are not falling for a guy again.
But Micheal wasn't just any other guy. He was kind and helpful, smart and intelligent and also looked handsome without his specks. He was everything that any girl would want.
His ocean like big blue eyes were mesmerizing. 
But there was a time when I also thought that Derek was a nice guy.  No quick steps this time.
If my heart actually loves him, I will get a signal.
Till then I needed to be calm and cool.

"I like you too" he smiled, only then the movie started.

We had the delicious food along with movie.
Then we walked back to our room.

"Okay I guess, its time to say night night." said Micheal after getting into his night clothes.

"Wait! where are you going?" I asked.

"I am going to get another room, to sleep" he said.

What? Another room, means double the cost.

"Mike this is a big room. You can sleep in here." I said.

"No, I don't wan't you to feel uncomfortable" he said.

"I will be uncomfortable to be alone in this big room. Please stay here, I will sleep on the couch." I said.

"No, I will sleep on the couch" he said.

"Okie Dokkie." I smiled.

Then after no time, both of us were our beds.

Mike looked tired and was fast asleep.

I peeked and saw him sleeping for the first time. He looked cute.

Then only my eyelids forced me to go into the beautiful world of dreams and imagination.

The next morning, I woke up before him.

I slipped out of my cover and went near his couch wondering how to wake him up.

I saw his specks lying on the closest table. I put it on.

What the...those were fake, only for show.
Why did he wore them? Why didn't he let people see his beautiful deep blue eyes, why?

"Why?" I shouted in his ears.

"Why what? what happened?" he hastily woke up. Looked a bit moved.

He shook his face a several times and looked up.

"Why do you wear fake specks?" I asked.

"Just like that." he answered. I admit pretty bad thing to ask a human who just woke up.

"Why do you make yourself look like a nerd? Why?" I asked.

"I...." he didn't had an answer.

"Well...I have decided. No glasses from now on" I said and threw it on the floor.
Nothing happened.

"Those are unbreakable" said Mike.

"Fine" I said and in a single throw, the glasses were out of the balcony.

"No....." said Micheal.

"Yes, baby" I smiled and ran a hand through his already messy hair.

"Now get ready, we have a big day today." I said went to the bathroom.

"Yes ma'am" he yawned and got on his feet.

Hey readers! Liked the chapter?
Vote for it.