It went wrong

"So here it is, we didn't have sex." she broke the silence..

"What the fuck? I saw you both naked." I said.

"Well we didn't" she said.

"LAIR" I shouted.

"I am not lying, you can ask Rowan, we just undressed and got into the bed. Okay we cuddled a bit but we didn't make out. am not lying. I swear." She said.

I looked at her and she gave me the puppy eyes.

"Don't do that" I said.

"Trust me. I was high last night and you were asleep, I needed someone so I called him over, we chatted for some time and then slept." She said.

"Well, why did you sleep in my parent's room? I wouldn't have mind if you had even fucked in my room." I smiled and said. I was normal then.

"Oh you bastard, come here." She said and hugged me.

"Well we preferred to have a king sized bed." She smiled too.

"Okay, I forgive you but you will get punished of course." I said.

"I am ready for any punishment your honor." She said.

"You will have to clean my parent's room, they should not have a clue that someone entered the room and you will also help me to clean mine." I said.

"Done" she said and we got to work.

By evening, everything was back on its place and we went out for lunch.

"You know I lied" I said.

"About what?" she asked

"That you slept in my parent's room wasn't the only reason I got mad at you" I said and then there was silence.

"I was also kind of jealous of you."

"Why will you be jealous of me?" she asked me.

"Because you have a person to love, the person who cares for you. And I have no one except you and you know that I am not a lesbian so we can't make out" I smiled said in a low voice.

"Relax. Soon we will also get you a real man and I promise." She said.

I smiled again.

"And by the way if you wanted to make out with me, you could have asked me earlier." she winked.

"Shut up! Forget I ever said that." I said and we ate silently.

Then we went home and got ourselves some sleep. Melly said that she didn't wanted any one of us to have blackheads in the evening.

Then around seven we started to get ready. The party was at eight.

We both helped each other to get ready and Melly applied a lot of make up on both of our faces.

"I look like a ghost." I said.

"You look beautiful." She said and called Rowan.

He was at our doorstep in ten minutes and that was quarter to eight.

He started driving. He looked at me in the interior rear view mirror and said "Becky I am sorry for last night. If it hurts you. I am sorry."

"It's okay Rowan, I am fine. Just I had the hangover thing, I sorted out with Melly." I said and he smiled.

Then we reached Cooper's house. Melly told me that his parent's weren't home. When we entered the house, it was already filled with crazy people.

We met many friends there and finally our eyes were on Derek.

"I'll go and talk to him. You guys come to us after five minutes." Rowan said and went to Derek.

"Do you think that this is going to work?" I asked Melly.

"Absolutely" she said and we went to fetch ourselves a cocktail.

After five minutes, we went to Rowan and Derek.

"Hello there." said Rowan.

"Derek, meet Melly, my new girlfriend." He said.

"I know her, hi Melly." He said and turned towards me.

"And this is Melly's best friend and our team's new head cheerleader Becky." He said.

"Hello Becky." He said.

"Hi" I said. His smiled turned me into stone.

"Honey let us go and get something to drink." Said Melly and both of them retreated leaving us alone.

"Weird" said Derek.

I turned towards him and gave him a question mark face.

"Shasha told me that she would never leave cheerleading." He said.

Seriously? I mean he was standing with me and was thinking of her.

"People say that she fell down in the changing room. I am her replacement" I said.

"Oh! Why are you doing this?" he asked me.

"Doing what?"

"I think you are lying. The question is why?" He said.

"What? Why would I lie?" my temper was about to shot up.

"For me" he said.

"For you?" I said. What the hell was he thinking?

"Yeah! I mean I have never seen you before and then suddenly out of nowhere my friend introduces you to me as the head cheerleader, I think that you are lying to go on a date with me" he said.

"What the fuck did you just say? Who do you think you are? Your friend thought that I should at least meet the captain of the team and that is why he introduced me. But I should have known what kind of bastard you are" I pushed him and rushed out of the house.

Yes I insulted him and left. But first he insulted me.

I felt so devastated that I just wanted to run home. I ran to a nearby playground and sat there.

Melly called me a several no of times but I texted her saying that I was fine. I didn't wanted to spoil her evening with Rowan.

That is it. There I was, all alone, sitting in darkness with nobody by my side.
I never thought that Derek was such type of a person.

He looked so nice and...and..,

I tried to push the thoughts away and sat in the dark, thinking if there was someone out there who was made for me.