Derek's POV (Must Read)

Continued...

After the exams.

Today our exams got over and Rowan I decided to take our respective dates to a club.
To relax and chill out.
We broke the news and Melly was excited as always. Even Becky was happy about it.

We enjoyed and had fun. I spoke out my plan to take Becky to my farm house which was on the outskirts of the city.

She didn't think and said YES straight way as she owned me one thing.

Seriously speaking, I had no plans behind taking her to the farm house. 

I just wanted to spend two days with only her.

On the outing.

Today, I brought Becky to my arm house. The day was lovely and beautiful. And now we made a perfect couple.

At night, things got a little intense but my step sister spoiled everything.
I could have killed her that night.
But Becky took it easy  and spent the night in my arms.

The next day, I took her to a field trip after I was done with the work.
We enjoyed and returned only to get drunk by the most expensive champagne.

Then things started and she jumped on me and kissed me to the fullest.
After that everything went so fast.

Even to use the word sex to describe it would be not good. So I would just say that we made love.

She was shy and so innocent and I am so blessed to seek her virginity.
Never have I ever made love to a virgin.

The Bad news.

Becky is pregnant with my child and I don't know what to do.
I asked her to abort it.

And she just ran away.

She was so devastated and I was so sorry for my mistake but couldn't say.

I will regret it till the end that I didn't say sorry that time.

But how could I have. It was shock for me itself.

The next day, she broke up with me because she didn't like my attitude towards her getting pregnant.
But was it actually my fault. All I needed was time. 

Some time to settle. Some time to think on it.

And it could also happened that I could have been happy dad at the tender age of 20.

All I needed was time which she didn't give me. 

Then she ran away with this other guy named Micheal, to abort the baby.
I went to her house. To sort things out but I was too late.

When she returned, she threw a party at this guy's place and said that he was her true love.
But she was my true love.
She never listened to me.

She threw me away like I was nothing to her.

A few years later I got the news that she married this guy and lives in New York.

They own a big business.

But for me, it is only one thing now.

Either Becky Walden belongs to me, or no one.

I will never let her live happily with an other man.

-------------------------------------

So conclusion of these two chapters is that we get to know that Derek loved Becky.
He loved her from the bottom of her heart but from his past history, Becky thought that he played on her and hence left him after discovering herself as pregnant.

She wanted results as soon as possible. And didn't give time to Derek.

Little did she know that it was she who played on him.