Symptoms of love

Things will get intense and I won't recommend for readers below the age of 16.
Must listen to the song :)

It was 8 o clock in the evening when we entered the house. Till then we were playing golf in the garden.

"Ha, I enjoyed a lot. And I am hell hungry. Just hope we have something good for dinner." I said as we walked upstairs.

"Let's have dinner, then" said Derek.

"I will prefer taking a shower first." I said as we reached our room.

"As your wish. Miss." he said and went to his wardrobe.

Time to wear Melly's most expensive nightie.

I took a shower and wore the night gown. It was black and a short one piece and under it I was wearing a red bikini and a thong. 

I walked out and didn't see Derek anywhere around. So I went downstairs and found him in the kitchen. He was wearing a grey T shirt and a black shorts.

Shyly, I walked in.

He didn't see me at first, but when he did, his eyes almost bulged out.

"Whoa! You look sexy." he couldn't help saying.

"Thank you" I blushed.

"Have a seat in the dining, I'll serve." he said.

"I want to help." I said.

"I said go and sit, let me do some work for this pretty lady" he planted a kiss on my right cheek.

"Okay" I said and went near the dining.

In no time we were eating the delicious food cooked by Aesha.

Once we were done, we went back to the kitchen.

Derek stored the leftovers in the refrigerator and I started washing the utensils.

Soon, he joined me.

When we were finished with washing, I said "Go and sit in the main hall I will be there"

"As your highness says" he said and disappeared.

I poured some olive oil in a bowl and went to him. He was sitting on the sofa.

"Who wants a head massage?" I asked as I proceeded towards him.

On seeing me he smiled and got up.

I went and sat on the sofa and said "Sit down."

"Hang on a sec" he said and removed his t shirt. And I got my first view of his fully chiseled chest and abdomen. Oh God why did you make him so sexy?

He sat on the floor between my legs. I applied oil in his hair and started massaging.

"Oh this feels so good" he moaned. "Ahh...Stress buster"

Soon my hands unintentionally moved from his hair to his chest and I touched every inch of those nipples which I always admired from outside his t shirt. His skin was so soft and delicate. I didn't expect it to be so. I touched those hard abs and ran my fingers through his entire naked upper half body.

He liked it and didn't stop me. Both of us enjoyed the feel.

But then he got up saying "My turn"

In no time he disappeared upstairs and came back with a bottle of body lotion.

"Who want's a foot massage?" he asked and came near me.

"Me" I said and sat completely on the sofa taking back support from the handle of the sofa.

He came near my feet. Poured some lotion from the bottle and splashed it on my skin. I jerked.

Then he put his warm hands on the cold lotion.

He circled around my ankles and then his hands slowly moved up to my knees. He moved them in sliding motion from my knees to shin.

I closed my eyes and took back support on the handle. Soon I could feel his hands on my thighs.

His each move sent tingling sensation to the junction between my legs as pleasure ran up my thighs.

In no time he reached the seam of my nightie. By them he added his soft lips to his hands.

"A thong" he said in a muffled voice from under my nightie.

I moaned in pleasure as I felt the first kiss on my inner thigh. No one has ever touched me there before.

I wanted him badly.

I pulled his face up to mine and passionately kissed him. His hands moved from my thighs to my breasts.

He cupped them tightly and made me groan in pain. Then he pulled of my nightie and added it to his t shirt lying on the ground.

He kissed my neck and slowly moved down. When he reached my breast he found the fabric of my bikini irritating, so he pulled it and added to my nightie on the ground. As his tongue slowly moved around my left breast, I was already panting with pleasure.

But then I heard that someone was knocking at the door.

In no time the knocking converted in banging.

Derek wasn't paying attention. So I lifted his face and said "We have a visitor"

He got up.

"Derek... Derek open the door" we heard a lady's voice.

"Oh shit!" said Derek and lifted all my clothes and gave it to me saying "Go upstairs, I'll be there" 

I covered my body and ran upstairs.

What the hell was happening?

Derek put on his t shirt, sobered up and went to open the door.