LA. 2 SF.

I had a peaceful night sleep. Didn't even woke up once.
Then in the morning I heard "Rise and shine".

After blinking a few times, my eyes adjusted to the room.
I looked up and saw Micheal standing in front of me.

"Morning Mike" I yawned.

"Now wake up sleepy head." he said and gave me a hand to get on my feet.

"How did you sleep last night?" he asked.

"Very well" I yawned again, not in a mood to wake up, yet.

"Get ready soon, I have a plan." he smiled.

"Really? Tell me, what is it?." I said.

"Not until you get ready. I am waiting." he said and went out.

I got ready and went downstairs.

"Tell me now." I said.

"Have a seat." he made me sit on the dinning.

"Well, I have thought since every doctor here knows you directly or indirectly, we will go to San Francisco for your operation." he smiled.

"No....Mike, I know a doctor on the outskirts. He doesn't know me, only if you come with me and say that you will be my post operation support, he would do the operation." I explained.

"Becky, we are not going to an unprofessional doctor. Where you get operated is very important and I sure won't let you do so in a small, dark clinic with no operation hall." he said.

"Mike, but this would cost too much." I said.

"When do you think this good boy will make use of his dad's income?" he smiled.

"AAhhhaan..." I smiled back.

"I have already booked the tickets for 4 pm, we have very less time to pack up." he said as Berta entered with breakfast.

"Hello Mrs Berta." I greeted her.

"Hello Becky." she smiled. We knew each other better now, considering the fact how much I visited Micheal.

We had a stomach full of breakfast, then went to get our luggage packed.

Micheal brought two trolley bags and we started folding and keeping things in it.
No one said a word.

Till 12, we were done with packing.

Then we did some fun, played video games. I must admit that I would have lost all of them unless Mike intentionally let me win.

At 1:30 we had our lunch.
It was of course, a light one.

Then at 2:30, we were ready to leave.

It was half an hour for the airport and one and a half hour flight after that.

We took a taxi to the airport, checked in and waited there. With 45 minutes to spend.

I passed time by reading a magazine but I didn't felt good at all.
I mean, I wasn't able to understand what the problem was? I knew that everything was going to be fine, so what was it that I was worried about? Why was this uneasy feeling stalking me?

Mike noticed and said "Calm down Becky. Lets talk."

I nodded and asked him to continue.

"So....when you grow up and become a mother again, would you like to have a son or a daughter?" he asked.

"Well....obviously I would go for a son. What would you wish for?" I asked.

"I would love to have a daughter with her mommy's eyes." he smiled.

"Oh! I wish I would make a good aunt." I said.

"Yes, I know you will." he said.

"Hmmm... do you know what kind of bastard is Derek? he dated 15 girls before me, 15." I said after enlarging my eyes.

"I know....I mean everyone knows that he is a kind of womanizer." he said.

"How stupid I was" I started going back to depression only then he said 
"It wasn't your fault, anyways, leave it. When we get back, I am going to punch him right on the nose and that's a promise." he smiled.

"Haha his team will break you into pieces." I laughed.

"Wait girl, this guy is a black belt karate champ." he said.

"Really? Tell me what else do you master?" I asked eagerly.

"Well it would be better if you ask what I don't master." he smiled and continued "Well I know swimming, karate, lawn tennis, table tennis, basketball, baseball, soccer or football, skating, golf,  hockey, volleyball and I can't think of rest." 

"Whoa that is a lot of sports. When did you learn those?" I asked.

"I have been into sports since I was 4." he said.

"You are an all rounder Mike. No 1 in sports and studies." I said.

"No, I am not an all rounder. I can't dance as well as you. And you are also no less either." he said.

"Well, then I guess we are almost equal, right?" I said.

"Sure it is" he smiled. 

Only then we heard an announcement that our flight has arrived.
So we went and quickly occupied our seats.
Really, a few minutes ago, I lost the track of time.
Mike was an awesome company.

We didn't speak much for the flight.
It was only after one and a half hour that we walked down the San Francisco airport.

Hey! Loved the chapter?
Vote for it.