The head of cheerleaders

Only then I saw the group of cheerleaders retreat from the water.

I swam to Melly who was still with Rowan.

"Hey Rowan I have to take away your princess for some time." I said acting politely.

"Yeah of course" he smiled, left Melly and swam to his friends.

"Come on girl, we have a business to finish." I said.

"That was rude. I was having such a nice time with Ro." Melly made a sad face.

"Look there and speak." I showed her.

"Oh shit! Hurry." She said and popped out of water.

We ran to the changing rooms and people watched us. Thinking what happened?

We reached the changing room in no time.

"Give me the oil....Hurry" she hurriedly asked.

"Here" I said and gave her a small green bottle.

Then she disappeared into the changing room and later came back.

"I spilled some oil in room no 3, if we occupy the rest two, it would leave no option." she smiled.

"Right" I said and we got into the changing room after taking a quick shower.

Soon, we heard them enter. They were always loud and gossiping
"Hey, did you see the beautiful dress at the Glamore store. Oh it is so beautiful. I just can't get my eyes off it"
"Yes, I saw it. Way too expensive."
"Really, is it? I will go and have a look"
Blah...blah...blah...

There were a few knocks on our doors and then we heard someone scream.

It was so funny, it went like "AAhhhhghhh...."

We both rushed out to see if our plan worked. And it did.

There was a huge crowd outside the room. Obviously all were girls.
Some of them giggled, some made a sympathetic face and others were just wasting their time.

We controlled our emotions and mixed with the crowd.

"What happened?" I asked a girl standing close to me.

"Shasha fell" she said.

The time Melly was transported to seventh heaven.

Shasha was the head cheerleader, which meant....well it meant a lot of things.

We packed up and ran to the mess.
None of us could stop smiling.

"I will inform Rowan" she said and called him to give the news.

Then she hung up and said "He said he will do his part."

"Okay. I guess I am more interested in performing rather than dating. Just stating for you to remember." I said.

Then after the lunch 'the group' had their rehearsals and Melly convinced Miss William to let me into the group and I was called.

She said that since it was my first time and that I couldn't be the head cheerleader, so she wanted to promote Sarah and let me take her place but I said to give me chance and she agreed for a dance off.
How good was I at face offs?

Well....well....

I won. And Miss William loved my dance, so I was just about to become a new sensation.

After that we rushed to my place.

We both freshened up and did our homework.
Don't ask me how I made Melly do her homework.

After every five minutes, she got up, drank water, played a little music and then when I used to ask her to get back to work, she used to hum and always put up a big wall between her and her homework.

"Hey Cooper is throwing a party at his place tomorrow and Rowan and I are going" she said once we were done with the homework.

"Cool" I said. I had never been to any of the parties, so I was unaware of what was so exciting about them.

"You are coming with us" she said.

"Why? I don't even have a date to bring to that party." I said.
I was aware of the rule: You go to a party with a date or you stink.

"You could come with us. Even Derek doesn't have a girlfriend and he would be coming alone." she said.

"Yeah but any girl would die to go with him for a night. He is capable of that." I said.

"No excuses. You are coming with us. Rowan says that he has a plan." she said.

I had no other option but to agree.

"Fine. But if I get pissed and blow off anyone, the blame is on you." I said and turned to my laptop.