My day

When I got home, my mother was waiting for me.
The thing that she didn't oppose me this morning, kept stinging me. Because she had the habit of stopping me from doing everything that she thought wasn't right for me. 
I thought that she didn't wanted me to fall in love, I thought that she wanted to keep me only to herself.

"Mom, we need to talk." I kept my bag on the sofa and went to her.

"Yes" she said and turned around.

"Did you actually mean what you said this morning or you just said it so that I don't get hurt." I said.

"Of course I mean it. You have a problem with that?" she asked.

"No... but as far as I know you, I didn't think you would have...." 

"I would have said 'no' if you had brought any other guy and not Micheal. I know him, and I know that he is the one capable of keeping you safe and happy. That is why I said 'yes' because otherwise, this world is full of selfish people, they will use you for their benefits and then leave you when their motive is completed. Micheal is not one of them, I know that he will love you forever." she smiled.

I smiled though I wished she would have said that to me earlier.

"Love you mom" I said and gave her a tight hug. "How do you know this much about Micheal. I mean you only met him a few times."

"Do you think these hair grew white from my childhood? This is an experience you get from living life." she explained.

"Mom, there is something else I wanted to tell you." I said.

She nodded.

"Mike is throwing a party for me, day after tomorrow....so is it a 'yes' again?" I asked.

"Oh! that is lovely. I will let you to spend the end of your teenage birthday with your special person." smiled my mom.

"Thank you mom, I had better get going." I said and ran upstairs.

I took a quick shower, had lunch and then went to Mike.

He was waiting for me "You were right." he said.

"For what?" I asked.

"Girls like men without glasses and blue eyes." he ginned.

I shot up my eyebrows and re called that once I had said 'If you let people see your beautiful blue eyes and that you are so rich, girls will go crazy for you.'

"Many came to me at lunch." he said

"No no, now you can't think of anyone except me." I smiled.

"Of course not, I am all yours, majesty" he smiled and took me in.

He showed me a few arrangement he had made.
We discussed everything and planned.

The next day also passed out in the same chaos.

And then came the day.

I was sleeping till late as it was a Sunday, then suddenly sunlight flashed on my eyes.

I opened them and saw Mike sitting in front of me.

"Micheal.." I got up then looked beside him "mom.."

"Happy birthday." Both of them said at once.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Wait there is someone else who wants to wish you." my mom brought a laptop. 
My dad was on skype.

"Happy Birthday sweet heart" he said.

"I am not talking to you. You are not here on my special day." I said.

"I am so sorry dear, but there is so much work to do." he said.

"Okay I will forgive you only if you bring a surprising gift for me." I said.

"Done" he said and I smiled.

Micheal had brought a small bouquet for me. He planted a short kiss on my cheek and wished me again.

The day went by real fast, the last moment preparations were still left.

Mom also helped her in every way she could.

The party was at 8 o clock.
Sharp at 6, Melly and I were at Micheal's place. Checking is everything was set.

"Drinks, cocktails, cupcakes, Cake." I said.

"Check" said Melly.

"Extra chairs in the garden, loud speakers, music" 

"Check" said Mike.

"Any thing else?" I asked.

"Nope. I have made all the arrangements. In case we need anything, we can get it ASAP." said Mike.

"Okay" I said.

We passed time till 6:30 and then went to get ready.

At 7:30, I was standing in front of the mirror looking at my own image. I never looked this beautiful. I was wearing a black evening gown with one shoulder. My hair were styled by Melly, red lipstick, matching accessories and heels. 

Only then the door opened and Mike entered.
He was wearing a black and white suit and looked amazing and handsome.

"You look beautiful" he said on seeing me.

"You too" I smiled.

He came in.

"Mike only if I don't look desperate but..."

"What?" he asked.

I went to him and placed my lips on his. After a few seconds, we had a passionate moment. He felt so different, unlike Derek, his tongue wasn't demanding. I had never had such type of experience before.

After a minute, we parted.

Micheal blushed.
Right! It was his first kiss. 

"I think you will have to apply your lipstick again" he smiled.

"Yes, my love" I said and turned to the mirror.

When we went out, we saw Melly and Rowan waiting in the the main hall.

"Hey Rowan, meet Micheal" I said.

Then Mike and Rowan officially met.

Melly was wearing a short one piece and Rowan was dressed in a suit.

When it was the time for dusk, Micheal turned on the lights which lit up the entire mansion.
We chatted and sat in the main hall, waiting for everyone to come.  

Hello Readers. Like the chapter?
Do vote.