The Family of Blood

Now it really gets interesting. I hope at least someone is surprised by the way this turned out ;)

-----

"Make your decision, Mister Smith." Jenny spat.

"Perhaps if that human heart breaks, the Time Lord will emerge." Rita slightly rolled her eyes at how ridiculous they sounded. The family then snapped their heads as Baines shouted: "It's him!"

Martha then grabbed the gun off of Jenny spun her around and used her as a shield while pointing the gun at Baines. "All right!" Martha shouted her voice shaking a little. "One more move and I shoot."

"Oh, the maid is full of fire." Baines mocked not looking at all worried.

"And you can shut up!" She screamed pointing the gun at the ceiling and then firing.

"Careful, Son of Mine. This is all for you so that you can live forever." Clarke warned.

"Shoot you down."

"Try it. We'll die together." Martha spat her hand violently shaking.

"Would you really pull the trigger? Looks too scared." Baines laughed.

"Scared and holding a gun's a good combination. Do you want to risk it?" The family then lowered their guns. Rita raised a brow at Martha then walked away unharmed. "Are you okay?" Martha asked quickly glancing over at Rita before her eyes snapped back to the family.

"Perfectly fine thanks." She nodded. She then sighed seeing how shaken John looked she took his hand giving it a light squeeze.

"Doctor, get everyone out." Martha then ordered. "There's a door at the side. It's over there."

Rita glanced over to the man beside her completely frozen. "Everyone do exactly what she said!" Rita shouted. "Everyone get out!"

People started running for the door screaming and shouting. Rita watched as they left. John then ordered Latimer to go as well. "And you. Go on. Just shift." Martha told him.

"What about you?" He asked.

"Mister Smith, I think you should escort your lady friend to safety, don't you?"

"Oh, no way Martha." Rita shook her head stepping away. "I'm not leaving knowing that you're in here."

"Stone you have to go." Martha told her. "Go, keep them all safe." She looked between Martha and the extremely shaken John Smith and sighed. Taking his hand she rushed for the door Matron stood outside and Rita frowned not understanding why she was still there.

"Matron?"

"I believe you." She said.

"Mister Hicks, warn the village," John ordered. "Get everyone out. Latimer, get back to the school. Tell the headmaster."

Latimer then jolted away from him. "Don't touch me. You're as bad as them." He slowly backed away then turned and ran. Rita nodded in thought and then ran off pulling John Smith with her. He then stopped forcing the Time Lady to halt.

"Your friend is in there!" He protested.

"Right now the only thing I am worried about is them getting to you!" She firmly shouted at him. "Either you come with me on your own terms or I end up dragging you to the school myself!"

"Don't just stand there, move!" Martha shouted running out of the door. "God, you're rubbish as a human. Come on!"

"That's too of us who think that, remind me to never let him do this again!" Rita shouted running down the road towards the school. They ran into the school and John closed the gate before running inside and grabbing a bell, he started to then swing it around while shouting