Smith, Stone and Jones - Three

Rita's eyes slowly opened as the Doctors body hit the floor. She moved her eyes up to see the Judoon in the doorway. 'Come on Martha' she thought trying to breathe as much as she could. Her eyes then drifted down to the Doctors body and she could swear that both of her hearts broke then and there at the sight. The Doctors skin was extremely pale.

"Now see what you've done. This poor man and his wife just died of fright." She quickly shoved the straw into her bag.

A Judoon then scanned the Doctor. The plasmavore didn't realise Rita was still alive. Just clinging on because she had to. For all the lives she lost. For them. For him.

"Confirmation. Deceased."

Rita's eyes began to water and her vision became blurry she reached and grasped his hand squeezing it tightly. 'No stop' she thought. Pressing her eyes shut as tight as she could the Time Lady let go of his hand and began to try as hard as she could, the brunette desperately began to pull herself over to the MRI scanner. She had to stop it because she knew the Judoon wouldn't. As soon as they realise it is Finnegan she would be dead and they would leave.

"No, he can't be." Rita heard the voice of Martha Jones behind her gasping and desperately trying to get through. "Let me through. Let me see him."

"Stop." A Judoon ordered her to stand back. "Case closed."

"But it was her." Martha cried out pointing at Mrs Finnegan. "She killed him. She did it. She murdered him."

"Judoon have no authority over human crime." One of them stated.

"But she's not human." Martha cried.

"Oh, but I am. I've been catalogued." Finnegan showed Martha grinning.

"But she's not! She assimi-" Martha's eyes then widened looking down at the Doctor. "Wait a minute. You drank his blood? The Doctor's blood?" Martha grabbed one of the Judoons scanners and pointed it at Finnegan then scanned her.

"Oh, I don't mind. Scan all you like." Mrs Finnegan spread her arms out as if she welcomed it.

"Non-human." A Judoon stated

Mrs Finnegan snapped her head at the Judoon and lowered her arms. "But, what?"

"Confirm analysis."

"Oh, but it's a mistake, surely. I'm human. I'm as human as they come." Finnegan smiled trying to get them to trust her.

"He gave his life so they'd find you." Martha cried.

"Confirm. Plasmavore, charged with the crime of murdering the child princess of Patrival Regency Nine."

"Well, she deserved it!" Mrs Finnegan snapped hissing at them. "Those pink cheeks and those blonde curls and that simpering voice. She was begging for the bite of a plasmavore."

"Then you confess?" The Judoon asked.

"Confess?" She scoffed at them. "I'm proud of it! Slab, stop them!" She snapped her head in the slabs direction which started to run at the Judoon but didn't get more than a few centimetres before being incinerated into carbon.

"Verdict, guilty. Sentence, execution." A Judoon stated.

Mrs Finnegan ran to the MRI scan stepping over Rita's body as she desperately continued to try and drag herself over to it. Finnegan then plugged in the MRI scanner and the magnetic overload sign appeared. Mrs Finnegan then cackled at the Judoon. "Enjoy your victory, Judoon, because you're going to burn with me. Burn in hell!" She screamed. Four of the Judoon then fired and incinerated Mrs Finnegan.