Chapter 10

(So sorry I haven't been inactive guys, going to be trying to post a chapter couple times a day or something, love the support and I am so excited everyone is adding this story to there reading list !! DM me some ideas for what should happen and I will tag you )

    When I wake up I am not in the hospital bed. I am in a random car. I don't recognize the voices but I act like I am still asleep. I can pick up some of what there saying. There are 2 guys I believe but I can't see very well. "~~~we~~him~~throw~~~~Izzy~~~~~~dead~~~~~~evidence." Right as I hear Izzy's name I get scared. They know who Izzy is and me. I start to shake. I can see more clearly and am more awake now. "Shit, he's awake." One man says looking at me. He is skinny, with a ruffle of a beard. Chestnut hair and glasses. He seems so innocent so why did he take me. I see the other man turn around, then I realize that it's not a man at all, it's Izzy. She looks different...deeper voice seems like. "I-Izzy, what are yo-" She cuts me off. "Look, I will tell you everything soon. Just lie back down." She says, worried. "Just tell me whats going on please?" I say, full of anger and confusion. 

    "I love you, Carter, you have to know that! Just know that you're parents are safe, but they are not going to be able to call you, OK? This is my call league by the way." She says then turns back around facing the road. "No, this isn't you, you sound different, and call league why do you have a call league?" I say with even more anger, this is not the girl I fell in love with. "OK, he is not my call league, I lied. He is let's just say, um, my secret service, I couldn't let you get hurt!" I was so confused, and before I knew it, I woke up and I was in a room with no windows, 1 door, 1 rickety bed and a table with a note on it and a bowl with some food. 

I will be back, hun. Until then, eat your food. 

                                Love, Izzy xoxo!