Chapter 12

I was so relieved that we were leaving. I was so confused though. Was that a dream that I had or was it real. When I fell asleep did she bring me back? I wanted these questions answered but not quite yet. We were going to celebrate for not dying and being OK. I loved Izzy but I just needed to know, was she working for someone or something that could get her in trouble? Ugh, my head was hurting about overthinking about this stuff. I needed a nap or something, maybe some sleeping pills. 

    My mom drove both of us to my house so we could order pizza and celebrate. It was fun, though everything was still in a bit of pain. I just couldn't stop thinking about her and that man, in the car. Or the room I woke up in with the note from Izzy, or was it really from Izzy? Or was this just all a dream?

    When we were done celebrating and before Izzy left I walked her outside to talk to her. "Izzy, can I ask you something?" I said unsure if she was about to lie or not. "Yeah anything." She said smiling as if she didn't know anything of what I was going to ask. "Were you....um.....in the hospital bed the whole time?" I asked her, as she stared down at the ground. I couldn't tell if she was doing that because she knew what I was talking about or if she had no clue, of what I was talking about. 'Yeah, why do you ask? Weren't you?" She says looking up at me again. "I think so." 

(sorry this is such a short chapter, I don't have so much time anymore to write as I used to, but I will try to write as much as I can, love you guys)