Lovesick Boys

Good morning, dears (or evening or whatever) I thought I'd update again (it's only been a few hours since the first chapter 😂😂 OML) since I couldn't really sleep last night and I hate seeing, technically, only one chapter on here.

Jimin's POV
Taehyung and his brother Jin lived only a few blocks down from my house, so it was always very convenient for me to leave when Yoongi was being an ass.
Taehyung was born in the same year as I was, so we got along well when we first met in middle school. His step brother, Jin, is a year older than Yoongi so they often met up along with their other friend Namjoon and Taehyung's cousin Hoseok. We both found it amazing that both our parents ended up getting remarried (his dad because his mother left him for another man) and were happy we'd both found each other early on to prepare us for the shit storm that was divorce and remarriage. 

"Tae!" I called out, searching through the living room and the kitchen before trekking my way up the stairs and down the hall to his room.

"My life flies by, faster than you could say I love you goodbye~" I sighed in content at the reasonable volume of music resonating throughout the boy's pastel, honey colored room.
There on his white bed sheets, he sat, singing effortlessly to Conan Gray's song 'Other Side' and strumming at the guitar Jin had bought him last year and in the red turtle neck I'd bought him for Christmas a few years ago. Along with this, he wore a pair of classic blue skinny jeans and a pair of sandals, sunglasses hooked around his ears, facing backwards against his neck.
Taehyung's voice was very distinguished against the young YouTuber's as his was several octaves higher. Tae's was much deeper- silkier- though both had the same stunning sound.
Taehyung and I, among other things, shared very similar taste in both room decor and music so his house was a major comfort.

"Oh. Hey, Chim." He smiled softly as he started singing a different song.
One major thing I admired most about Taehyung was his ability to find so many great artists on YouTube that were hardly recognized, some even completely unknown. Every time I tried I somehow wound my merry wayward back to the mainstreams like Halsey, Taeyeon, and DEAN.

"Hey." I smiled back, sitting down on the multicolored patchwork chair he had by his bookshelf. I sunk into the plush seat and sighed blissfully, breathing in the intoxicating smell of vanilla that always seemed to float around Tae's room

"How bad was it today?" He quirked an eyebrow coolly.

"Full volume, Hollywood Undead, and some no-name rappers." I groaned out. Taehyung gave a deep chuckle and began strumming once again.

"My parents are out and Jin should be home soon. He just went for a coffee run. He's planning on doing a few sketches for an upcoming project for his arts class, he wanted to get motivation by going out with a few friends." He finished. I nodded in understanding. 
Jin and Taehyung were a lot closer than Yoongi and I were. I had to admit I was actually jealous of how close of a relationship they had, always sitting in each other's room and playing around on the guitar or ukulele. Jin would sometimes sneak in late from community college with some pastries from his work place near the campus and bring he and I sweets when we were up studying at midnight. He was kind, dorky, and supportive; everything Yoongi basically wasn't as a brother.

"You could stay over tonight if you want?" The tan boy offered.

"No, I don't think I can. Mr. Min is coming home early and mum wants us to all eat dinner together." I rolled my eyes, ruffling my hair a bit in frustration.

"That sucks man."

"Yeah." I replied. I was about to close my eyes and maybe take a nap when he flicked his fingers over the strings and peeked up.