Mosquito Bites My Ass

Jimin's POV
Yoongi eased his hand up my thigh, resting his head in the crook of my neck. His breathing was steady and comforting, like I'd taken about a hundred sleeping pills; enough to kill me, but still oh-so soothing.

"Who was your little friend that was sitting with you? S'that your boyfriend? Hm?" He asked lowly.

"C-Chanyeol. We just m-met." I breathed heavily, feeling him subtly press his soft peachy lips to my skin.

"Mh. Did you like the performance, Minie?" His body was still damp with sweat, but he smelled so intoxicatingly sweet.

"Y-yes." I stuttered quietly, remaining as still as I could.

"Yes what?" His nose brushed against my ear lobe and he kissed my temple, pulling me closer by my waist.

"Yes hyung." I said, almost inaudibly. Yoongi purred out a deep chuckle, sending vibrations from his chest against my arm and back. It was the kind of chuckle that sounded like the rumble of thunder paired with a cruel storm leading to nothing but destruction.

"Good baby." He pulled down my jacket and moved away the collar of my shirt for better access to my shoulder, leaving feather light kisses across the stretch, prickling my cold skin.

"I didn't know you ra- Ah!" I yelped quietly, feeling him nip, suck, and lick above my collarbone. "Y-yoongi stop." I shivered, leaning into his side for warmth.

"But you like it. Don't you, Minie?" His smoky-cherry breath hit me like a truck, making my mind go hazy and I could just barely move to angle my head away from him.
"You're so cold, baby." He said softly, trancing his icy fingers down my neck. "Why not just give up. Stop thinking this is wrong." He demanded quietly, latching back onto my neck to bite and suck harder at my sensitive skin.
His other hand slithered up my back and into the back roots of my hair, tugging just enough to cause a growl to erupt at the back of my throat.

"Stop. Y-you're high. This is fucked up, Yoongi."

"So?" He cooed breathing out more smoke. "Babe you're as fucked up as me and you know it." He reasoned, fiddling with the hem of my shirt and taking another drag.

"I-I don't think-." I gasped as his hand moved even farther up my thigh, towards the crease of my jeans.

"Don't you feel nice? I could make you feel even better if you let me." He spoke, almost sadly, stopping his teasing to stare me down. "If you really hate me that much- if you really don't like this- I'll stop." He whispered, knocking his head against my temple. "Please, just let me." He murmured, closing his eyes tight.

I couldn't move. I sat still like a statute, desperately trying to wake up from this dream. To shake off whatever drug is been slipped.
Shake off the second hand buzz that Yoongi was spreading.
Come back to reality.
No matter how many times I ran it through my head, no matter how many times I screamed for myself to wake up; nothing happened.

"Please, Jimin we can hide it. Mum and dad don't have to know, neither do our friends. Please?" He spoke quietly, his voice still making me flinch.

Why would he go for me? How could I trust him that everything would be fine if we were together? What was he getting out of this anyways? I thought he didn't even like me? What if he uses me? What if he's laughing at me?
Out of all the thoughts running through my head, one stuck out against the rest: