So Pretty On The Outside

Jimin's POV
Yoongi removed my hands and lead them up around his neck, making me whine in protest. His hands went down to my hip bones and he slipped it down below the material and brushed his fingers against my tip. I choked out a gasp and buried my face in the crook of his neck, feeling his fingers ghost around the base and teasingly pull up.

"H-hyung." I moaned, voice embarrassingly an octave higher. I couldn't stop my hips from rutting up into his hand to find more friction, the feeling just too addicting.
He finally relieved me of his brutally light touch and finally slid his hands firmly around my length, drawing out a long, needy groan from my lips.

"You sound so cute, Minie." He rumbled. "Getting all needy for me to touch your aching little dick." He rubbed his finger over my slit, smearing precum down over the bottom. I jolted with pleasure and bit my lip to suppress another embarrassing noise from escaping my mouth.
It didn't help that Yoongi was moving his hips, just ever so slightly, up against my ass. 

"Be a good boy and strip for hyung." He said lowly, removing his hand from inside my boxers. I whined in frustration and slid off the bed, shyly hooking my fingers under the elastic.
I could feel his eyes burning across my skin and watching my every move. My body heated with embarrassment, blush spreading across my chest and down to my thighs.

"Stop staring." I mumbled, looking away from him with a pout.

"Is baby embarrassed?" He cooed. I gave a small nod and he laughed and shuffled to the edge of the bed, gesturing for me to go over to him. "C'mere."
I trudged back over to him and he placed his hands on my waist, leaning up to press a kiss to my lips. He lead my hands, pushing down the article of clothing so it dropped around my ankles.

"There." He smirked, scooting back against the headboard, bringing me with him. I crawled back into his lap and he brought two fingers up to my mouth. "Lick baby boy." He ordered. I did as I was told and dragged my tongue across them, taking them into my mouth and coating them up with saliva. I could feel him twitching in his boxers and bounced my ass down on his bulge.
He pulled his hand away with a pop and brought it down, rubbing against my entrance.
Whimpering in pain, he pushed both fingers threw, stretching me out. The pain was unbearable- even if it seemed like something small- it was as if he was splitting me apart.

"Minie, are you a virgin?" He asked with a purr. I bowed my head in shame, wincing when he pushed even further.
I was startled by how rough he was being- I could've been wrong but it felt like this sort of thing should've been taken a bit slower.
He chuckled and kissed my neck, removing his fingers and wiggling out of his boxers, staring up at me from under his long, black eyelashes.

"Don't worry.  It'll feel better later." Later?

"Y-Yoongi, I dunno. I really don't know what I'm do- Ah!" I cried out, tears burning behind my eyes as he pushed into me, spit lubed up around him- nowhere near as smooth as I thought it should be.
I hid my face in the crevice of his neck and bit down into my lip, taking my hands down his abdomen.

"Minie, can you move?" He breathed out in a low tone. I could feel him stretching me out, rubbing up against me as he slowly rocked his hips.
Soon enough, the sharp pain in my lower back and ass stopped and curved into something else.

"Oh~ wow." I sighed, riding my hips back as he slid slow and deep.

"Yeah, just like that baby." He guided my hips up and pushed them back down, sending shivers of euphoria up and down my spine. My body was quivering with excitement- he nipped at my ear, chuckling lowly (at how inexperienced I was no doubt) rubbing a calloused hand up my back and tugging at the hair near my nape.
A strangled moan choked out from my throat while he angled his hips up, brushing against that beautiful bundle of nerves that had me seeing stars.
Our sweat mingled throughout the air; his god damn pine cologne and vanilla shampoo the only thing keeping me -semi- sane.
I'd never noticed before just how perfect the slope of his nose was. Or how nice his eyes were staring up at me, his hair sticking against his forehead and falling over them like a curtain.
His tattoos felt silky underneath the pads of my fingers; I scratched them down all the way to the one on his hip bone, leaving pink-ish trails against the pale map.