Mine

Jimin's POV
The next morning I woke up on the couch with my arms wrapped tight around my pillow. I could hear Tae screaming through the living room with Kyungsoo yelling after him.

"You little shit get back here! I don't give a fuck if you're Jin's brother!" The smaller guy screeched.

"Was he big?!  Was he gentle?!" He asked, still in hysterics. I could practically hear how embarrassed the poor college dwarf was. Tae, however sounded like he was having the time of his life talking informally to someone older than him.

"Jin I don't give a fuck if he's your brother. I'm gonna kill him."

"Yeah whatever. So was he good?" Jin asked giddily.

"Was he big?" Jungkook's voice giggled. I cautiously cracked one eye open to watch the drama unfold.
Taehyung was being kept safe by the human Great Wall of China that is Jeon Jungkook and Ken and Jin were just about passing out with their attempts at muffling their creaky laughter.
All the while Kyungsoo stood rigid and red; not knowing who to hit first. .

"I hate you fuckers." He sighed, ruffling his short, black hair.
Suddenly, I felt the pillow below me shake a bit and a low chuckle roared out above me.
I lifted my head and turned to see that my pillow was actually Chanyeol's leg, and I was clinging to him like a koala.
The bright morning shone through the windows of the house and tinted the rooms with a honey yellow feel. I was still in my clothes from last night, and there was no doubt my makeup was a smudgy mess under my eyes.
Nevertheless, I felt at ease.

"Hey, kiddo." The dorky giant smiled down at me. I groaned and nuzzled my face back into his thigh, totally not ready to get up yet.

"They're so loud." I grumbled. All the things from last night crashed across my memory.
I couldn't believe I told Yoongi that I'd go along with his stupid hormonal bullshit. It wasn't even like I could blame it on being 'under the influence' because I wasn't drug and I wasn't high (unless Yoongi's second hand smoke and gorgeous vanilla cologne counted...).

It was probably just an adrenaline rush from the performances. Yeah. I decided. Especially the rush you got from Yoongi's soft lips pressing into your sk-
No. Damn it.

This wasn't how I was supposed to feel about my stepbrother; there was only supposed to be two options.
Either A.) get along with him like a normal stepbrother would and maintain the sibling mentality just like Jin and Tae.
Or B.) hate him and keep my distance.
Easier said than done.

"Waffles are ready." Ken called out from the kitchen. Chanyeol bounced his leg a bit and ruffled my already messy hair.

"Hey. Get up." He spoke softly. I shook my head and whined, holding onto him tight.
"C'mon. I'll carry you." He reasoned.
After thinking it over for a minute, I slowly uncoiled myself from him and made grabby hands with a cheeky smile.

"Alright, lets go you baby." He laughed, wrapping my arms around his neck and bringing my legs up to go around his waist.

'Good baby.' Yoongi's voice echoed in my mind.
It was too early to be remembering shit like this so I distracted myself with the task at hand- getting to the food. I held on tight when Chanyeol stood up and made his way to the kitchen.

"I don't think I've ever been up this high in my life." I mumbled tiredly, hiding a yawn into his chest. He laughed in response and hopped to scoop me up a bit better.
Upon entering, I could both hear and feel the smug snickering and smirks coming from the others. I could also noticeably feel the taller boy's body grow tense underneath me. I shifted, trying to find a better position only to have Chanyeol's hands grab at my thighs.