Please

Jimin's POV
"Sit your asses down and eat god damnit."
Suho screeched, eying Taehyung as he used one of his wooden spoons as a wand and pretended to turn Jin into a princess.

"Bitch, you can't change what already is." He snarked, batting the odd brunettes hands away.

"Tae, c'mon. Let's eat." The bunny child spoke up, huffing and watching the scene unfold in front of him. Jin now had a pan, looking like he was about to wack the delusional boy across the face.

"Least one child's sane." Suho murmured, going into the cupboard and taking out a few more plates.
Jungkook then swooped in, picking Taehyung up just before the blow came and shouted,

"Thy fairy prince has been saved from the fiery snake! Let us begin the fuckin feast!" Setting Tae down on the couch gathered around the coffee table with the rest of us.

"Snake?! Bitch what the fuck-" Jin snapped, clearly offended.

"Spoke too soon." The eldest sighed.

I'd been at Chanyeol's flat with his roommates, Tae, Jungkook and Jin for the past week and a half.
Yoongi had only tried to contact me twice within my time away from home; once by text and the other by calling and leaving a voicemail. We walked by each other almost everyday at school but I maintained my indifference and kept my eyes forward or distracted myself by starting conversation with Tae.

Everyone stayed clear of the topic, knowing what happened was still sore in my system, but it was becoming more of an inconvenience with me staying. I was just more to look after and more to stress about.
But how could I go back?
Yoongi and I were still in our own miniature Cold War, my mum was getting out of the house and spending her days over at my aunt's, Mr. Min was probably a bit worried about how his fourth marriage was turning out.

"Hey, wanna play Mario?" Chanyeol whispered to me as I pushed my cereal through the milk. I shook my head duly, sighing and setting down my spoon finally and went to rid of my dishes.

"No, I think I'm just gonna take a nap." I mumbled.
As I was about to waddle my way back into Chanyeol's room, there was a light knock at the front door. Everyone looked around to see if there was anyone missing from the group or if we were expecting another visit from Yugyeom at his other job as a delivery man.
"I'll get it." I sighed, going back and opening up to see who it was.
My heart nearly stopped, finding not Jungkook's twin, but an older version of Yoongi ringing his hangs in front of himself with tired eyes.

"Jimin!" He laughed hoarsely, relief flooding onto his face. "Can I talk to you?"

"Uh... I-I dunno." I peered behind him and down the two walk ways that sat on either side of him.

"Yoongi's at home with your mum." He explained. "Please?" He begged. A guilty feeling tugged at my stomach and I found it hard to say no to him- not that that would be a new concept with a Min.
I nodded my head and walked out, shutting the door behind me and sending a quick glance at the group inside.
Mr. Min settled himself on one of the steps a little further down the way and shifted over to make room for me.

"So... what is this about?" I murmured, keeping my eyes on Chanyeol's slippers hanging halfway off my feet.

"Well, okay." He sighed once more. "So- uh- the reason I came here is because I want to talk to you about my past few marriages." He drawled, anxiously tapping his slim fingers against his knee.