Mornings and Gummy Worms

Jimin's POV
I woke up, cold and groggy; the smell of pancakes and bacon being cooked wafting up and intro he room.
The curtains were pulled back and warm yellow light shone through.

Jin must've come in to wake us up. I thought, groaning as I stretched my aching limbs.

"Taehgungie," I mumbled, pushing the warm bundle of blankets (that had been unrightfully taken for himself) and slipping off the end of the bed. "Get up. I smell pancakes." Taehyung groaned as well and sat up with his hair sticking up in all angles.
To be honest I probably didn't look any better.
I walked into the bathroom and washed my face with cold water to get rid of some of the puffiness, not bothering to fix my hair- it was a lost cause by now.

Slowly, I met up with the tired brunette and we flopped our way down the stairs and into the kitchen. I looked around the room with a small scowl curling against my eyebrows and pouting at my lips from the brightness.

"Good morning." Jin and Ken greeted, flipping pancakes like pro chefs and laughing about some lame pun.

"G'morning." I sighed, rubbing at my tired eyes and plopping down next to an equally as listless Chanyeol.

"Morning." He whispered, turning his head in his crossed arms against the table so he could see me. I offered him a smile, which subsequently turned into a yawn.
The tall boy laughed and ruffled my hair, closing his eyes again with a cheeky morning grin.

"What're you guys gonna do today?" Kyungsoo asked from a barstool at the island.

"Probably sleep. Or get tea." Taehyung spoke, glancing at me for approval. I knew that it'd been a whole few days since he'd seen Jungkook, so it was about time we payed Bubble Cup a visit. I nodded and rested my head in between my arms, mimicking the taller boy's position next to me and facing him.
Just as I was drifting in and out of consciousness again, a flash and shutter went off causing both Chanyeol and I to glance up at the four boys in front of us holding up their phones.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled, too tired to actually care.

"You guys are so cute it's sickening." Jin shook his head with a small smile.

"I ship it." Taehyung spoke up, respectively nodding his head along with Kyungsoo and Ken.

"You guys, it's too early for this shit. Tease me later." Chanyeol rumbled.

God, his morning voice is pretty hot. I couldn't stop the thoughts buzzing around my tired mind.

"Alright, alright. Sit up and eat. You may not need to grow, but Jimin does." Jin spoke in a motherly tone, poking at my side.

"Fuck off, eomma." I replied, batting his hand away uselessly.
We are our food in comfort, a few moans of approval here and there (mostly from Jin and Ken themselves, with appreciative 'Yah!'s or 'Ottokaji?'s)
Meanwhile, the rest of us delved into the topic of music and genre. I found out that Chanyeol had been playing guitar, bass, piano, and drums since he was little and he often went to underground rap battles with a few of his other college friends who were pretty into the scene.
Kyungsoo had hell of a voice, as well as Ken, and they were both majoring in music and planned on switching out to SeoulArts next Summer.
Chanyeol wanted to study abroad over in New York at Curtis School of Music then maybe move to California and teach at schools.
The whole plan he had seemed pretty ideal to me, considering the farthest I'd gotten in planning my future career was hope that I'd get accepted into a college and then maybe pursue a job in dance. But, not all things work out like one would want them too.
It's terrifying.
And that's exactly what I told them.