I Wish We Could Hate Them

Jimin's POV
Chanyeol and I walked down the block in silence; from what he said his apartment wasn't too far from Ken and Kyungsoo's.
Tears were still pooling above my lower lash line and occasionally slipped out and down the slope of my cheeks.

"Right here." He mumbled, walking up the steps of a smaller yellow ranch-style apartment. I followed close behind him and awkwardly slipped off my shoes, stepping in to shuffle along the multi colored carpet.

"Sorry for intruding." I said quietly, wiping away my tear-stained face with the back of my sleeve. A yawn fell from my lips and my eyes drooped with sudden fatigue.

"No, no it's fine. My other roommates should be home from the party soon. I think two of them stayed in though, so I'll grab you a change of clothes and introduce you." He nodded with a tight smile. Before he could turn around I grabbed his shoulder,

"I really don't have to stay if it's an inconvenience, I can just go home." I explained, feeling guilty as I continued to cry quietly.

"It's fine." He assured, walking into what I assumed was his room. I waited around a bit uncomfortable, looking at all the musical equipment and gaming consoles that decorated most of the space. There were a few pictures balancing on the book shelf filled with records along with a few knickknacks. What caught my eye though was the dark wood guitar in the corner near the kitchen.

It was battered up pretty badly; strings either broken or just too loose to function, the neck was split in half and there were several dents near the bottom right side.

What the fuck happened? I thought curiously, walking over to inspect it. I bent down and spotted curly writing carved into the side, two sets of letters.

"BBH and PCY." A higher voice ring out in the silence, though now I could faintly hear the sound of Hyrule Warrior battle music playing off from another room along with a few curses of 'Damnit!' And. 'Fucking chickens! Why?!'.

"I- um..." I stood up and bowed. "I'm sorry. I saw it in the corner and-"

"S'fine. Chanyeol probably wouldn't mind. You know about Baeks right?" The squirrel looking guy asked with a boyish grin. I gave him a once over and was surprised to find that he was considerably well build for being so small- then again who was I to talk?

I nodded slightly and he grabbed my hand and led me over to the couch. "Well, that was a gift from him. After Chanyeol found out he'd been cheating he kinda got upset looking at it all the time so he smashed it against the coffee table." He giggled, pointing at the small crack in the glass surface in front of us.

Wow. I awed at the thin off-transparent line that branched through the middle.

"He must have been pretty upset." I spoke, surprising even myself.

"He was-"

"Xiumin, do you really have to bring that up. I just brought him in." The hobbit whined, crossing his arms and huffing like a child. The squirrel 'Xiumin' stuck his tongue out and laughed.

"Chill. It's not like it's a secret." He rolled his eyes.

"It's embarrassing though." Chanyeol sighed, taking a seat next to me and handing over the spare clothes. "They might be a bit big."