Something Borrowed, Something Used

Jimin's POV
The day of Ken's party, my mum and Mr. Min left the house for a few days to go stay with a few of his co-workers for some annual company function. I was glad that while I was being torn apart by my unhealthy 'relationship' with Yoongi, at least they were still living blissfully, believing our family was healthy and doing well.
They seemed extremely happy with each other and only ever fought about stupid things like Mr. Min not coming home early enough to eat properly or my mum not getting enough sleep because she was waiting up for him. Everything they did was purely out of love or concern for the other.
I was glad for them.
Meanwhile, as soon as the door shut and the two adults left the house, Yoongi decide to wander his way into my room and pester me while I finished my homework.

"Babe. What're you doing?" He groaned from my bed.

"Homework." I spoke curtly. I wasn't having any of his shit today.

"Why?"

"Because I want to get good grades. So should you." I grumbled, filling in one of the problems and feeling a little bit of the weight lifted off my shoulders.

"Why would I do homework when I can do you?" He snickered, running a hand through his hair. I looked up from my math and fixed him with a glare, watching as his shirt bunched up around his stomach and revealed a thin sliver of pale skin.

"You're such a dick." I growled. "Just let me do my work. I failed my last test because of your thirsty ass."

"I didn't hear you complaining then, babe." He snarked, sitting up and swaggering over to my desk. I heard him rustling around amongst the papers behind me, trying hard to pretend that he wasn't bothering the fuck outa me. 

"You paint?"
I looked over to see him holding the picture of Taehyung from a month ago, walking in front of Vinny's.

"No." Grabbing the thick paper from his grasp, I threw it into one of the drawers of the desk and huffed. "Just leave me to work. Plea-"

I gasped, Yoongi's hand slithering over my shoulders and down the front of my shirt, feeling along my chest. He tweaked at the bud of muscle, earning a high squeak from me in shock.

"You should paint me." His lips hovered over my nape, making me shiver anxiously.
"You're so soft, Minie." He purred into my ear, gently tugging at my piercings with his teeth.

"Y-Yoongi. Not today. I have wor- ah!" I sucked in a deep breath while his hands gripped onto my shitty office chair and spin me around to face his hungry eyes.

"What?" He hissed. "What's more important than your boyfriend?"
I was shaking and my heart felt like it was beating about fifty beats per second- I almost had to run through my head if I'd accidentally overdosed.
But no, this was the affect he had on me. My hands were clammy, my entire body was in fire and I could hardly bring myself to breathe.

"Jiminie?" He whispered desperately. "Are you scared of me?"
Voice barely audible, face contorted into a wince; Min Yoongi looked in pain.
"Do you not love me?" His voice cracked and he rested his head against mine, black fringe mingling with my blonde.

Of course I do. He interlaced our fingers and kissed my nose.

But you don't love me.

"If you don't just say so." He bit out, hands griping so tight my knuckles would probably have bruises the next day. He forced me to my feet, pushed me back towards the bed and brought me down into his lap as he rested his upper body against the headboard. My chest was flush against his and if I were a fool I would've thought that Yoongi's pulse seemed more wild than mine. But that wasn't possible.