Sorry Bae

Jimin's POV
As soon as we walked in, we were hit with the chest burning sensation of smoke and sweat.
I coughed lightly, walking past some guy with bright green tinted hair wearing pajamas and a devilish baby face (A/N: is ya boi Jiyong) blowing thick white smoke into the air along with his taller pink haired pajama buddy (A/N: ya boi Seunghyun)

"You okay?" Chanyeol asked, cautiously placing his hand on my lower back.

"Fine. It's just a bit stuffy." I admitted. He nodded in understanding and slung his arm over my shoulders, leading me towards some of the stands.
The whole lot had been turned into a kind of arena; there were bleachers set up surrounding a giant hole in the ceiling while the surrounding part was held up by thick columns. In the center of the circle there was the fallen concrete along with a medium sized stage elevated up almost like a boxing ring; most of the crowd was sat right in front to get the full fire of the performers so it wasn't hard to find a seat.
We sat at the second row from the top, close enough to where we could see and just far enough so we wouldn't get attacked by the ampt- up crowd.

"I know it might seem a bit scary, but everyone's usually pretty good sports about everything and support each other." Chanyeol spoke, staring down at me.

"Unless they're B-Free." Some kid with thick, dark eyebrows and a small deer looking kid approached us.

"True." Chanyeol chuckled, getting up and greeting the two. "Guys, this is my cousin Sehun and his boyfriend Luhan." Both boys bowed and sat below us. "This is Jimin and his friend Taehyung, who's also Jin's brother and then his boyfriend."

"W-were not dating!" Taehyung and Jungkook spoke in unison, blushing like crazy.

"Oh! You're that kid!" Sehun piped up, looking to me.

"Yeah... Yoongi's my step brother." I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly.

"No, no. You're the guy Chanyeol wouldn't shut the fuck up about the past night." He laughed whole heartedly.

"Shut up." Chanyeol smirked, shoving him forward with his foot.
I was surprised he hadn't gotten flustered like before when the others teased him; it was like he had a whole new persona here.
He seemed a lot more relaxed and breezy than he'd been at the house.

"Hey guys, I'mma go meet up with Jong-In." Kyungsoo smiled up from his phone.

"Okay, remember; if you slip between his thighs, make sure to condomize." Ken laughed.

"No glove, no love." Chanyeol giggled along with him.

"The right selection will protect your erection." Jin joined in. All of us laughed, watching the poor owl slap his friends in embarrassment.

"Fuck off."

"I'm sure you guys will." Ken doubled over, holding his side.

"Up next, we got our legendary trio, Runch Randa, August D, and Jhoooope~!" The crowd erupted into loud cheers and hollers at the names and went wild.

"Speaking of your brother, here he is." The fluff ball, Luhan, spoke up.

"What?" I asked, bewildered.

"And their competitor B-Free and crew." There were several shouts of protest or disgust and they all walked onto the stage.
Sure enough, Yoongi's dark clothing and messy hair swaggered onto the one side along with Hoseok and Namjoon.