Bonus Chapter Pt. 2: Home Is Wherever He Is

Jimin's POV
I walked through the red door of my best friend's house and was greeted with an oddly satisfying aroma.

S'mores?

"Hello?" I called out. I shrugged off my jacket and threw it onto the railing of the stairs while peeking my head out around the corner.

"Thank god!" A deeper voice rumbled, shooting through the kitchen doors. Jungkook all but moaned as he stalked down the hall and dramatically hung off my shoulders, shedding crocodile tears. "It's ruined, all of its gone."

"What are you talking about?" I asked, gently pushing the boy off of me and walking down towards the smoking door. As I got closer, Jin's voice could be made out through the sharp beeping of the fire alarm. I walked through the door and coughed and my lungs filled with smoke and Jungkook hid behind me- still whimpering.

"The fuck happened here?" I asked, watching with amusement as I could almost see Taehyung's puppy dog ears lilt and his invisible tail go between his legs.

"Jungkook and Taehyung turned the oven up too high and set the damn timer for too long." The eldest brunette groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose and cracking a window open.

"In my defense, Tae was in charge of putting the cookies in." Jungkook piped in.

"And you were in charge of making sure he didn't fuck it up. So you both failed." Jin scolded. I shook my head and took a daring glance at the floor. An excessive amount of white powder littered the flour as well as copious puddles of water, batter, and what I hope was red food dye.

"This wasn't supposed to happen. All I wanted was something sugary to eat during finals!" Tae cried, bumping his head onto the surface of the table and getting (even more) flower in his hair.

"This place looks like a crack house." I laughed, pushing a small pile of flower around with the tip of my shoe. "How's about we clean this up later and have a marathon?" I grinned, cautiously watching Jin for his approval. Taehyung jumped up from his seat and sprung his way into Jungkook's arms, nuzzling his flower-caked cheek into his shoulder.

"I'm down." Tae sang, while looking to Jin as well. The eldest of us sighed, untying his pink apron that read, 'Real Chefs Wear Salmon' with a cartoon fish in a chefs hat lay printed underneath it.

"I'm too tired for this shit. I'm in." He preached. We all pulled out as many blankets and comforters as we could find, tossing them either on the couch or in a pile on the floor while Jungkook set up the DVD player.
He pulled out a giant stack of cases Taehyung's 'animated' section of the shelf and held them up.

"Studio Ghibli okay?" He said with a questioning tilt of his head.

"Does Jin suck Joon's dick?" I grinned in reply.

"Jim-"

"Yes he does, and he's damn good at it too." A deeper voice hollered from the entrance hall. Sure enough, the purple haired boy came swaggering into the living room with a large dimpled smile plaster on his face. Jin lightly slapped his boyfriends arm and went to busy himself by finding more pillows and probably calming his radical blush.
"Yo. What're you guys up to?" He asked, plopping down onto the couch.

"We're watching movies because I fucked up the cookies" Tae grinned, throwing more blankets and comfy items on top of the poor boy.

"Lit. Mind if I stay?" He asked, already moving around to get comfortable.

"Sure." Jungkook answered, cheering as he found the movie he was searching for. "Were watching fuckin Ponyo."

"Oh shit." I laughed, looking over at my best friend as his expression changed from beaming to serious.