Awkward Skinship

Jimin's POV
It'd been a week since the living room incident took place and I still couldn't get the low moan of Yoongi's voice out of my head.
We'd almost stopped contact completely, apart from Yoongi walking behind me and groping my ass or whispering dirty comments in my ear when I was eating.
At one point he'd even taken it as far as breaking into the bathroom and pulling the curtain away so he could attempt to get in. Fully clothed.

What kind of sicko does that?! I'm his fucking brother for Jisoo's sake!
I ran a frustrated hand through my hair, sitting in the middle of my last period.
I was dreading going home and having to deal with more of his sexual antics.
I'd had just about enough of him harassing me.
The bell rang and I walked out of my class in a hurry, hoping today I'd beat Yoongi home instead of him walking behind me and howling out comments about how 'gorgeous' I looked in my jeans that day.
Unfortunately, the odds were a bitch and I ended up running straight into the dark haired boy as soon as I exited the doors of the institution.

"Wow babe. Someone's eager." He smirked, holding me up with his arms around my waist and slowly snaking down to my ass. I groaned in annoyance and pushed him off of me and started my journey back home in a light sprint.
As soon as I reached the house, I collapsed though the front door on my hands and knees and barely breathing.

"Fuck." I coughed out, crawling into the kitchen and grabbing a water, tossing back the entire bottle.
I ran up the stairs and shut my room door tight, locking it just to be safe.

Thirty minutes later, I could hear some shuffling from Yoongi's room and then the loud pounding of 'The Webs We Weave' by Escape the Fate through the thin walls.

You've got to be shitting me. I groaned. All things considered, it wasn't as loud as it normally was. An idea sparked in my head and I decided to listen to my own music.
I searched through YouTube and found Dodie's channel (another artist I discovered through Tae) and clicked on one of my favorite songs, 'Sick Of Loosing Soulmates' and turned it up ok my speaker as loud as I could in the hopes of being able to hear it over Yoongi's own music.
I couldn't of course, but what could I do I guess.
I started to sing the lyrics as best I could and painted a picture in my mind, brush delving into the pallet of colors, heart light against my chest and the brilliant melody that filled me with solace.

"God knows what I would be if you hadn't found me sitting all alone in the dark." I sang out, emotions pouring out of my throat.

"I'm sick of loosing soulmates. Won't be alone again. I can finally see you're as fucked up as me, so how do we win?... Ooh~" I sat at my desk, paintbrush still as I stared out the window and reminisced of warm sunshine and crisp morning air that always seemed to come with the smell of freshly brewed coffee, overly wilting sunflowers and damp tree bark. I thought of Taehyung and how much we've been through together; how much he's had to put up with, with me.
I thought of my mother and how long it took her to be okay again; how she always tried to put my interests first.
I thought of Yoongi, among other things.

"What the hell would I~ be without you? Brave face talks so lightly. Hide the truth." I choked out, closing my eyes tight, feeling them sting and burn down through my sinuses as everything was let out.
I hardly noticed that Yoongi's music had come to a pause completely.

"I can finally see you're as fucked up as me so how do we win?" The song ended and started the auto play for the next video. I sighed and decided I'd try at painting again later. I wasn't in the mood for now.
I closed my browser, took a deep breath while blinking away the moisture from my eyes.
I needed to see Taehyung.
I slipped on a pair of jeans, grabbed a black zip up jacket, and my grey Timbs. I opened the door to hear Yoongi shutting his own, but decided not to think much of it.
I walked out the house and down the street, making my way to his place.
The weather was a bit groggy from the overcast sky and humidity coming from the beach not too far away. I sent a quick text saying I was almost there and if we could head to one of our favorite little book shops and get coffee.
He replied within seconds with excited, hastily spelt, capitalized slurs and I smiled a bit thinking of how trademark it was for him.
As I came up to their corner of the street, I could spot Taehyung sitting on the step of his door probably scrolling through his tumblr.