In Too Deep

Jimin's POV
A week passed and while I was on my way to my sixth period I decided to text Chanyeol to see if we could meet up.
We'd texted back and forth a few times during my mental breakdown and met up at Bubble Cup often and went to bother Jin together at Vinny's. It'd been a good few days since we texted last, so I figured today was a good day to meet.

You: yo!

Channy😋😘😳: hey! It's been a while. I was starting to miss your shortness 😂

You: ㅠㅠ ur so mean
You: would you maybe wanna meet up at around 2:30 and get tea ??

I walked into my last class and sat down at my seat sandwiched in between Taehyung and Jungkook.
I stretched out my back against my seat, (nearly hitting Tae in the face) set my phone down and waited for a reply.

"Hey!" The brunette growled, shooting me a look of disapproval. "My face is the only reason Jungkook sticks around me, be careful." He purses his lips, taking out three Caprisun's and tossing one toy he both of us.

"That's so not true!" Jungkook shouted, whipping around to glare at Taehyung from his seat.

"Yeah, Tae. I'm sure he likes how you suck his dick just as much. Maybe even more." I snickered, earning a harsh slap on the back of my headfrim both of them.
Totally worth it.

Channy😋😘😳: sure u baby 😂 I'll be at the front gate. We can walk together 😉

"Are you guys like a thing now?" Taehyung asked, peering over my shoulder and choking on his juice. "Holy shit he just called you 'baby'!" He screeched. I laughed a bit, focusing my attention back on sending a reply.

You: Tae just choked thinking we're dating 😂😂

Channy😋😘😳: I mean aren't we😏😏😘😉

"Oh shit dude!" Jungkook laughed and my face began to heat up.

"Shut up. We're not dating." I snapped, sinking down into my seat.

"Then what are you?" Taehyung asked, wiggling his brows.

I could ask the same about you and Jungkook. I thought, thoroughly rolling my eyes and ignoring their teasing.

You:  😐😐 ...

Channy😋😘😳: jk jk jk 😭 don't leave me. I'll see you at the front

You: okay 😂😂 see u there

Once class was done, I grabbed all of my things and rushed out of the doors of the school, nearly tripping over my own feet and falling face first.
I could spot the dark mop of hair at the entrance over the crowd and quickly weaved between the hoards of students.

"Channy!" I shouted over the light roar of chatters and squeals, gaining his attention. When he saw me his face broke out into a grin and he met me half way.