3:You Are Very Different

"Sonakshi, are your there? "

"yeah yeah I am listening. Actually, now you would have known that I wanna do so many things for my parents. I just want to see them happy. Because they have given so many sacrifices for us. They know that one or the other day we'll be going to another house after getting married. But still they thought that we should not be dependent on some one. We should stand on our own. After us there are no one for my parents who would look after them. Again they should start earning for themselves.so that's why I thought before getting married I need some time and give them a good life.umm I am sorry I don't know why I am saying this to you but it just happened. "

"No no, don't apologise. I am happy that you shared a little to me. Even I wanna see my family happy. That's why when maa told me about you I could not deny her. But still I thought I should be asking you about it whether you are ready for it or you need sometime. Pls feel free."

Sonakshi didn't know what to tell. This man was so nice that he thought of asking her opinion before he tells his decision to his family. How good he is she thought.

"thank you. Actually now I am in final year and campus interviews are yet to come. I am sure I'll get selected in one of those companies. But before marriage I need some time. As you know that we can't assure that we can earn so soon. I have so many responsibilities. My dad has become so weak and I have to do something for my sister also. Sorry it needs more time. "

"mmm. Yeah you're right. Because I am also working in a corporate. So I  know the difficulties. It's purely your decision. Do what you want. Even if you wanna work after marriage you surely can. It's your decision. However the marriage is not gonna happen immediately at least after one and a half years. So think about it very clearly and then decide. If you wanna agree then agree or else don't. But just keep in mind that I will be on you side with whatever decision you take. "

"thank you. Thank you so much. It was nice talking to you. "

"you too. "

"umm. One more thing.. ", sonakshi said hesitatingly

"yeah tell me. "

"actually in my family before marriage girl and boy should not talk. I know I should not tell this. My parents have taught me to be independent. But if someone sees me talking to a boy they will surely Badmouth my parents and their upbringing. "

"but I know that you are very different. Don't think about others. Just do as you wish."

"yeah I understand. But I just  don't want anyone to talk Ill about them. That's what I want. I am sure your can understand me. "

"yeah yeah I can understand. OK then. Decide and tell your parents. My ma will be waiting for your reply".

" one last question you really don't have any problem with my working na. ", she asked hesitatingly

"No absolutely not. "

"OK bye it was nice talking to you. "

"thank you.. Bye."
(God. She is damn different. She cares about her parents, sister,and also the society just for the sake of her family. Really Sonakshi you are very different)

Here Sonakshi narrates everything to her parents. They ask her decision and she says yes. They are very happy.

"I told you na sona he is a very nice person. I'll talk to his mother. Wait. ", Asha was so happy.

"yeah maa. He is very good. I really don't know how I shared everything about me to him. He surely has something in him that made me share my emotions to him. And then he even told me that I can take any decision and he will be with me..
Really he is very different. "

In Ishwari niwas, Ishwari speaks to dev about their acceptance

"come on everyone. It's time to celebrate. They have agreed for the marriage. I'll tell Dev ", Ishwari called everyone happily.

"yes maa I know she would have agreed for the marriage. "

"yes but how do you know?  "

"come on maa. Your son knows everything. Ok"

"Dev if you are my son then I am your mother OK. I know that you talked to Sonakshi. "

"maa. OK fine. I'll talk to you later. I have some work." (oh god she agreed for it. I'm so happy. Wait why am in so enthusiastic? Have I started liking her? )

Precap:
Sonakshi preparing for placements. Here Dev thinks as to how to help her in preparing for placements. Because they cannot talk in phone as Sonakshi will not like it. What will Dev do