19:Just few more days

The next morning,
Sonakshi and dipika wakes up and gets ready for office.sonakshi cooks her lunch and asks dipika whether she could help her. But dipika nodded in negative.sonakshi felt weird but shoved away the thought .they soon got ready and came out. Here dev was waiting for them.both headed towards the car.

"wow dev.you still didn't forget that we go to office together. Not bad."

"yeah. I didn't forget. But nowadays even sonakshi and I go together."

"mmm.but do you remember we went to office by bike."

Hearing this,dev was shocked and looked at sonakshi who gave a death glare.dev asked sorry through his eyes itself.

"yeah I know.but initially sonakshi was feeling uncomfortable, so we used car but now it has become our habit.ok come sit down.its getting late."

Saying this, dev gave a flying kiss to sona which went unnoticed by dipika as she sat in the car. But sonakshi had seen it.

"what's this dev.thank god.our good luck that dipika didn't see it.or else what would have happened now."

"sona.i know.I thought she would see it.and would understand we love each other but my bad luck she didn't see."

"you na .you are just impossible. Come she is sitting inside.let's go."

"as you say my precious."

"arey. What happened to you.why are behaving so lovey dovey."

"I was like this only my dear.but you were stubborn that you will not talk to your would be husband unnecessarily. Thats why I could not show my love.but now you have accepted your love and now I can be the real me."

"uff.you and your sugary talks.can never change.what if someone sees us."

"simple.they will get to know about our relationship".

"dev,sonakshi,its getting late guys. Why are taking too much time as if husband and wife are talking."

"not husband and wife but soon to be."

"what?"

"dev...nothing dipika.we are coming."

They sit in the car and reached office.
During lunch,all came to the dining hall,where everyone eat.everyone takes out their lunch boxes.but dipika didn't take out as she didnt prepare anything.

"arey dipika.where's your lunch?"

"guys did you forget how did I eat before?"

"guys am missing something?"

"yeah .you na dont know what we did before.actually, I dont know cooking and I ate lunch in the canteen.but then you know I and Dev became friends.he is very good in cooking.and he started preparing lunch for me also.daily we both eat together which dev cooked especially for me.thats why I told you not to cook today.dev.come on now give me your lunch.its been so long ."

"yeah dev.give her".

Dev is confused as to why sona is behaving like that.she is not at all having problem.

They finished eating and all started with their work.dev signalled sonakshi to come.She went to his cabin.

"dev,is there any problem?what happened?"

"yeah sona.there's a problem.why are you behaving like this?"

"I'm alright?"

"Sonakshi,from yesterday I'm watching you.whatever dipika says,you are just listening to her.I know she is disturbing our privacy and she is always praising about our friendship and closeness.but you are not at all reacting."

"Dev,Why should I react?There's nothing wrong.Even if she again becomes close to you,that will not matter me.because I trust you.You will never cross your limits."

"Sonakshi,but I feel we are not getting enough time to spend with each other."

"yeah.I know.but thats ok.we are talking like this by hiding from our friends.its so nice na.I'm liking it."

"sona.sometimes you are very childish."

"yeah I know.ok.someone will see us.I'll go now."

"mmm"

In the evening,

Sona,dev and dipika go their respective homes.

"dev,from the day i came here,i didnt see your home.im coming now."

"yeah come on."

"dipika,first go and keep your bag and then go to his home."

"yeah you are right.I'll come now."

"dev,what are you doing?did you forget our photo frame at your room?"

"oh yeah I totally forgot it.wait I'll go now and hide it."

"go soon.she may come now."

He goes to his home,takes out their photo and hid it in another room.then dipika comes and they chat for sometime.they eat dinner and dipika was feeling sleepy.

Then after sending dipika to her room she goes to Dev's home.

"dev,where are you?"

"I'm here at my room."

"so,why did you call me?"

"Dont I have rights to call you at this time?"

"you have every right on me dev."

"oh every right.so that means I have right to..."

"dev,you know this is not right.Though I love you,I want everything to go smooth and I don't want anything wrong that we regret later."

"mm.ok .i know.now come."

He then brings two glass of juice and gave to sonakshi.

"its very nice na.we are talking all alone just like before after so many days."

" yeah I was missing this."

"I thought we would not get time like this.but thank god,she slept."

"dev,until when will we hide this?"

"I understand sona.but dipika has just arrived.let her first adjust with us.and then we will tell."

"I hope that day comes soon.i just can't act anymore."

"sona.please just for some more days."

"mmm."

"sona."

"mmm"

"dipika will not come na."

"dont worry.I have locked the room from outside."

"what? How can you do this?"

"what happened dev?"

meanwhile,the lights went off.

"oh God should everything happen now itself.Come soon sona.we have to check her."

"dev,first tell me what happened?"

Here,as the lights went off,dipika wakes up .and she sees the door closed.she tries to open it but it was locked.she gets panicked.

"sonakshi,sonakshi,are you there?open the door ."

"sonakshi...I'm feeling restless.please open the door.I ..I ..can't breath.."

Meanwhile,

"I said just come with me.."

They come to her home and opened the door and were shocked to see dipika lying on the floor unconscious.

Precap:
What will happen now?