25:The box

After the engagement was over,all retired back to their respective homes.but devakshi had to stay back as their friends were demanding a treat on their engagement.They could not say no to them so they agreed for it and went out.
As they were walking on the road,devakshi saw an icecream parlour at the roadside.

"sona,icecream."

"dev,icecream."

"ohho,chorus and all haan."

"sorry guys actually..."

"you guys go every weekend to eat icecream at the ice cream parlour near your home right.", priya said

"yeah..but how do you know?"

"sonakshi.i know it before itself.but then I thought you were close friends so you guys go there to spend some time regularly.i didn't knew you were going there for romancing each other.", priya said.

"priya its not like that."

"then what sonakshi.You guys were loving each other from so long and didn't even let us know .now you are saying its not like that.", dipika added

"No dipika,Sonakshi didn't mean that.It was me who kept it as a secret"

"Arey dev.what yaar?They are teasing you and you cant understand it.", Rahul explained

All burst into laughter.

"guys.you are so cute when you take each others sides.we were teasing you actually.so don't mind.now come ,lets have icecream.", dipika finally told.

Then everyone go to icecream parlor and have icecream.After eating icecream ,Dev dropped everyone at his home and finally he dropped Sonakshi home.

Asha and bijoy saw dev and asked him to come inside.Dev then came inside.

"Shona.this is the first time he is coming here.Go and show him the home.", Asha said to sonakshi.

"yeah maa.come dev."

Dev and sonakshi then went from there.Dev was amazed with the simplicity of their home.

"Sona.I know that you love simple things.but this is awesome yaar.Its very beautiful.Everything is kept at its correct place.Nobody would ever say that in this home ,you were doing all the preparations for our engagement."

"Yeah I know.Actually I love the way they are at.come ,ill show you my room."

She then takes him to her room.

"So this will be our room .", dev said.

"What?"

"yeah.after marriage,if we would be coming coming here,the we will stay here na.so this is gonna be our room right."

"very logical.i so hope you apply some logics in office also."

"Ms.Sonakshi,you are taunting your team leader.Not right.you may have to face the consequences."

"Im ready to face any consequence sir.Until and unless my would be husband is with me,im not scared about anyone.imready face any problem.Because I know,whatever wrong happens,I always have my love by my side.So I need not fear."

"sona.im feeling jealous of myself.why do you trust me this much."

"Because,you are the one whom I have been waiting for years,who would understand me and support me in every situation.And you only asked na,you wanted to be my first priority.So,how can I not trust someone with whom im gonna spend ages ."

"Sona,whenever you talk like this,I feel what I had done to deserve you.I also expected someone who would understand me and will support my every decision.But you are the one who is out my expectations.I never did imagine in my dream,that I would get a life partner like you.having you in my life is my greatest victory.I sometimes feel what would have happened if you had rejected this proposal."

"We are destined to have each other in our life Dev.See the good side,even I came to work in your office ,that too as your trainee."

"yeah that's called destiny."

"ok wait.ill bring you something to drink."

Soankshi goes to the kitchen to bring him juice.As dev was looking after the room,he opened her cupboard,he saw a box which was kept.actually it looked as if it was not kept but hid .He tried opening it but it was locked with letter password.he tried using many combinations but of no use.Then suddenly something popped in his mind.He tried with a combination.
D-E-V-A-K-S-H-I
Immediately it opened.He thought sonakshi smart.nobody would open it as they would not be knowing this combination.as he opened the box and saw what was in it,he was so shocked.suddenly he heard sonakshi coming up so he hid it with him. Then he drank juice and took a leave.
After 2 days,they left to delhi to rejoin office.As soon as they reached their respective homes,sonakshi went to her room and searched for something.

Sonakshi's pov:
Oh god.where did I kept it?Its not at my home also.neither here.what will I do now?Nobody knows about still.God.please help me. I hope I would get it soon.

The next day,they got ready for office and went.

"hey guys,how are you all?sorry dev coulnt attend your engagement.i was up with some personal work.", Raj said.

"that's ok Raj.", Sonakshi said out of excitement

"why are you saying ok sonakshi.btw,I can see a ring in your finger.its beautiful.you all went to dev's engagement right.but it looks like sonakshi is also engaged."

"yeah sir you are right."

"both are engaged to each other."

"oh wow.thats great.you guys didn't tell me.btw,you are perfect with each other.now I get it.why dev always support sonakshi.Both were in love and dev could not tolerate me scolding sonakshi.", raj teased them

"arey raj.whats this?even you also started teasing us."

"arey but im telling the truth right?"

"guys,we are getting late.we are going inside.", devakshi said in unison

saying this they went inside the office.all the others burst into laughter seeing their state.

Precap:
Something gets viral.Is it related to devakshi?And whats in the box?Why was sona searching it desperately.