29:Planning before marriage

Target:80 votes

Few days later,
Both dev and sonakshi were very much engrossed in their works.Bcoz,only few days were left for the marriage.

"Dev,I am going to apply for leave.When are we going to leave for our hometown.I need to some preparations."

"umm...We can go there a 4 days before our marriage."

"What?only 4 days ."

"yeah.bcoz,we need more days to spend after our marriage and we even have only a liitle time in which we need to complete our works here.so,please we can go before days."

"And how many days are we gonna take leave?"

"ummm.actually not days but months .first I thought to take 2 months leave but then I realized that it will be injustice for our work.So,I reduced it to 1 month.What say?"

"Do you even know what are you saying?I mean who takes a month leave.That too you told that only 4 days prior to the marriage,we are going.Then why 1 month leave?"

"Sonakshi,Only your age has grown up not you.Dont you know where we go after our marriage?"

"Arey that's what iam asking.All the marriage functions will get over in a week.Then all will go their respective homes.Then why do we need a month leave?"

"Sona,still you don't know what am I saying.I have even booked the tickets.Oh god.Why have you placed me in such a situation.How am I going to spend my whole life with her.How will I romance her who don't even know the abcd of romance.And here I have booked honeymoon suite to spend holidays who don't even know where the newly married couples go after marriage"

"Dev,what is this?I did never imagined that you will talk like this.that too like this".

"Sona,then with whom will I talk .Also,Its real right.You are surprised at my talks itself.Then what will you do when all these things will happen for real?I mean what will you do after our marriage."

Sonakshi could not do anything but only blush.She knows Dev loves to tease her in every possible way and will never leave a single chance.She too thought what will she do after their marriage.She is such a dumbo.Cannot even find what was he saying.She just ran away from there without even saying the answer.but dev knew the anser.So,he applied for 1 month leave.

After a few days it was time for them to leave for marriage.They bid adieu to their friends and left.Their friends and colleagues would join them during marriage.After reaching their homes.immediately all the functions were started.bcoz,they had reached the venue directly for their sangeeth function.The next day was their sangeeth function and as they reached at night,both of them talked to each other in phone and both drifted in sleep.

The next day,Sonakshi got ready soon for the sangeeth function.

She was looking very beautiful in her attire.

Dev also got ready and their family reached the venue

Dev also got ready and their family reached the venue.Even Sonakshi's parents also arrived.

But sonakshi didn't arrive yet.Dev was waiting for her desparately.

"Bhaiya.Wait.Dont be so desparate.She will come ."

"arey no its not like that.But she is just stuck at traffic.So,I was worried."

"ohho see.He knows where bhabhi is.If we want any information about her like where she is at this minute or what she would be doing,we can ask bhaiyya,he will tell us."

"Guys,stop it yaar.enough.How much will you tease me? "

Then dev informed ishwari and went to bring back sonakshi.He called sonakshi and she told her exact location.

After a hour long search,he finally found her.But she was on the opposite road and there was more traffic.He told her to wait there itself and that he would come to take her.

When he was going towards her,Sonakshi also started to walk towards him.But within a fraction of seconds,everything got changed.

Suddenly a car came with force when sonakshi was going towards him and hit her. Blood was oozing out of her head,hands and legs. Before anything could be registered in Dev's mind Sonakshi fell unconscious.

No precap:
Always I give precap,now you guys guess and tell me.

Until then bye.