22:She is capable

Dev prepared food for them.When dipika asked about it,he told he just wanted to prepare and nothing more.

Then the three ate the food and dev gave dipika her medicines and asked her to sleep. Few days passes.one fine day when they were at office,their executive came and asked Dev to give the copy of a old project work.He searched for it and found it nowhere.Then he got reminded that they had cleaned the whole office a month ago and all the unnecessary papers and files had been thrown away.That was it.The executive ,Raj had become furious.All were seeing all this but kept quiet as they could not do anything before Raj.But Sonakshi could not take it anymore.Though he did not support her previously ,she could not see anyone scold him.He is her,friend, love,life and everything.Everything happens for a reason.When dipika fell Ill,he was not there by her side to help her but deep down her heart she was sure that he is hiding something.But as of now,she needed to get him out of this mess.

When Sonakshi was thinking what to do,she remembered that on the day when raj had scolded her for her carelessness in typing codes,Dev had helped her and then advised her to keep safe all the hard and soft copies of algorithms.he told even if someone does mistakes in coding,this algorithm can help them in rewriting the correct ones.Dev had been following this habit and had asked her to follow it.And she also started doing it.So that definitely means that he would be having the copy for sure.but why isn't he saying anything. But there was no enough time.So she thought of doing it herself.

"Raj,If you give me 2 hours ,I can give you those copies.", Sonakshi said

"See who is saying it.And how would you give me those papers?Do you have them?"

"No,I'm not having them.But I have the algorithms with me.So,I can definitely create a new file and give it to you.", she said confidently

"Then why are you wasting time?Start your work soon."

Sonakshi then went to her table,searched for the soft copy of algorithm and started working with the new file.Dev was very happy.He intentionally kept mum when Raj was asking for the file.Because,Sonakshi can be okay with her fight with him,but she cannot see any other person abusing him.Also,he knows that she also started saving the algorithms and she has the ability to create new coding's within a short span of time.And this is the best opportunity for her to prove her ability and show all that she is not careless anymore.That would be a greatest moment for Sonakshi's professional life.So,he kept quiet though he could have managed the situation.

Within 2 hours as she told,she was ready with the new copy.Dev was very happy.

"Raj,here are the copies."

"Hmm.iam pretty impressed.You have done such a fabulous job.I literally can't explain you how I'm feeling right now.If this file had not been found then our whole team would have been in legal issue.And I cannot afford such a big issue.Thank you so much Sonakshi.Dev ,your trainee is just perfect.The last time when she did a mistake ,you supported and helped her.And now ,she is helping you in your mistake.now I'm getting why you support her.She is capable of it.She has the every ability.Sometimes I feel she is a carbon Copy of you.", he said

Dev was very Happy after hearing this.He was so proud of her.His risky attempt had finally been successful.Everybody has now known that sonakshi has all the capabilities.

"Thank you Raj for understanding me.but all this could have not been possible without dev.I think you should thank dev.Because this idea popped in my mind because of dev.The last time when I changed the codings,he only taught me to follow this idea.So from that day,whatever we do,I started having all the algorithms with me.So,today if I have done this then its only because of him.", Sonakshi said

"Dev,thank you .and I am sorry.I scolded you so much.But you know about me na ,I become furious when I don't get what I need.But I must admit,you always had faith in her and I feel that faith and trust had made Sonakshi like this.There are a lot of changes in her.Thanks to you."

"what is this Raj? You dont need to be sorry.and yeah I know she is capable."

"mmm yeah. All is well that ends well.And one good news for you all.We have one month vacation.Some legal things need to be done here,so we are offered a month vacation.so guys happy."

all cheered as they are getting one month leave.As they were coming home,dev told that they would go by tomorrow morning.Then they went to their respective homes.

At night,Dev's mom called him and informed him that they have planned for their engagement after 3 weeks.So,they have to come soon.
He replied that they would come soon but he didnt say that he would come the next day. he planned a surprise for them.After talking to her,he thought how could they do engagement when they have been indulged in a tiff.He thought of convincing her by the next day as they would be going together.It was their engagement a few weeks later and he was so happy.

The next day,when he went to her home,Dipika said that Sonakshi went before itself and she told that she was going by flight. He was so sad that she went without him.She was so angry on him.And he need to convince her anyhow.So,he sent dipika safely to her home and went to the airport.He went and asked for information about sonakshi.But they told that there are no passengers named Sonakshi. He was so worried where would she have gone.

Dev's POV:
Where did she go?oh god.where will I find her?she dont even know about the engagement.what shall I do with this girl?

Precap:
Engagement coming up.Sonakshi not in the flight.Where did she go?How will they sort the differences?